Short Lived Thruster and Jet Pack

Comander Melander

Learning to jump with the added Boost of the Jet Pack will not even come close to its misuse in Reach. It really is just a tool to get to a higher platform or ledge etc.

Bungie meant for it to be used to gain height advantage and to kill opponents while flying. In case you weren't aware. The only misuse of it was the freaking tricky dudes who stay exactly above you. Hate those guys...

Just glad I can still "fly". Hope I can get pretty high with it. Wonder what It'd be like with unlimited AA usage...

there is a support upgrade that allows faster AA recharge time. so people using jetpack will probably want to use that. Personally i dont care for jetpack. probably because i use bumper jumper anyways. but whatever haha. i just cant wait to play!!

In general I would like to see Armor Abilities play a more crucial role in Halo. Actually become part of the game instead of just a fleeting fancy every once in awhile for the sake of not jumping, and I think 343i does too by they way they are going but everyone keeps asking them to water down the game (MLG especially) cuz it's too "OP" that doesn't even make sense, none of them hurt you or kill you. They give you a different advantage (for different gameplay and tatics) as should the other player's AA for different situations, it maybe OP to someone who doesn't have any AAs, but this is not the case. You know what's OP? the rockets, they are on almost every map and maybe with help of a useful AA I can offset the difference in power. I feel like I'm going way overboard on something that I have no control over by making this post, but it's drives me crazy too see people say its OP when that's just code for "I dont know how to deal with somebody when they do something besides walk directly in front of me and shoot.