How will the promethean weapons work?

Unease Peanut

First there were 2 types of weapons in general, UNSC and Covenant. Which each worked defferently. The UNSC weapons mainly had magazines and did more damage to health than covenant weapons (in general of course) and the covenant weapons almost always have energy and are more harmfull to energy shields.

So how do the promethean weapons work out?

How they will work? Well, i assume you pull the trigger, then the enemy dies. From what i've seen, they're very lethal

He meant, If human weapwns make damage to health and covie's to shield, what do Promethean's do more damage to? I guess they do equals on shields and health, but are not as effective to each as humans or covies.

I feel that for example say human weapons do 200% damage to health and 100% to shields. The covenant weapons do 200% to shields and 100% to health. I feel that promeathian weapons do like 150% to shields and 150% to health. This way it adds a compromise so human weapons and covenant weapons still have their specialty while promeathian offer a compromise.

i agree with the above, the Promethean weapons seem to be a mix of Human and Covie weapons. They are balanced in between the two. So human weapons do more brunt damage but take a bit more to get through shields. While covie weapons do more to shileds and lessbrunt damage. So the Promethean weapons do an even amount to both

He meant, If human weapwns make damage to health and covie's to shield, what do Promethean's do more damage to? I guess they do equals on shields and health, but are not as effective to each as humans or covies.

Whoops. Well then, i assume they work with some type of energy/laser tech. And they are very lethal. And you still have to pull the trigger first.

If u are talking about how the promethean guns are powered in general. I would say they would be powered by more advanced tech compared to covie guns since the covies based there weapons on forerunner tech. It also seems that promethean weapons run on ammo rather than overheating as a result of extended use like most covenant weapons

well the way i see it is, the four headshot weapons, br, dmr, carbine, and light rifle all work they same way and are evenly balanced. for the most part. the automatic weapons, AR, storm rifle, and suppressor, are for taking down shields. the way it seems to me is that now they all work pretty much the same way. it is very impressive how balanced everything is. Go 343i!!!!