Will You Miss Duel Wielding... Again?

Darkrain491

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do MIss Duel Wielding and want it back?

• Yes
    • No

Actually everyone, check out the Halo 4 Website and if u click on gameplay you'll find that there are going to be "tactical packages" which are the shield package which lets your shield recharge at a faster rate, and the firepower package which lets you carry 2 primary weapons simultaneously. So this might be the new way to manage dual wielding, by letting you choose between loadouts. If you dont believe me, check out the site.

Actually everyone, check out the Halo 4 Website and if u click on gameplay you'll find that there are going to be "tactical packages" which are the shield package which lets your shield recharge at a faster rate, and the firepower package which lets you carry 2 primary weapons simultaneously. So this might be the new way to manage dual wielding, by letting you choose between loadouts. If you dont believe me, check out the site.

I don't see how a faster shield recharge rate has anything to do with dual wielding.

And the firepower package does let you carry 2 primary weapons, but the 2nd primary replaces your secondary.

So, again, i don't see how any of this leads to the conclusion that dual wielding will be back in a way.

• Like 1

Or you could alter the damage tables a bit. Put a bonus on damage for single wielding, and negate that bonus for duel wielding.

As for the OP, honestly, I never liked duel wielding in the first place. I liked it on SWAT, because I could use one magnum and then use the other one while reloading the first, but it never really appealed to me. Also, duel wielding needlers = cheap. >.>

i woulndt want the dual needlers, just all the original dual wields of halo 3

• 1 year later...

First of all I want duel wielding back because first they take away the duel wielding of the needler then now they take away duel wielding completely duel wielding brung the fun to halo from the pistols to the smg's and spikers so I believe that they should bring back duel wielding entirely plz say u like the duel wielding so they can bring it back so we can enjoy the fun of duel wielding plz plz plz plz plz and thank u =~]}>

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked - please do not revive dead threads.