Iron Man VS ?

Fail Master

Iron Man VS. Twam

Twam obviosly :awesome: lol

Spider-man beat Iron Man before.

Bat-man can defeat Iron Man too, the hulk could crush him

and Michael Jackson can even beat him.

....you havnt quite gotten the point of this...... Batman could not defeat Iron Man (Lasers and flight), neither could Spider Man (iron man can break free of the webs if he gets bound up then laser/ missile him) and how is micheal jackson going to kill iron man if MJ is dead?

Superman and a kryptonite immunity. If you can explain how Iron Man would win against this, then you win one cookie.

=.= i should add a new rule: you cannot suggest invinsible things

But to be honest SM isnt invinsible, he is just, as with Thor, very very very difficult to kill.

Twam obviosly :awesome: lol

....you havnt quite gotten the point of this...... Batman could not defeat Iron Man (Lasers and flight), neither could Spider Man (iron man can break free of the webs if he gets bound up then laser/ missile him) and how is micheal jackson going to kill iron man if MJ is dead?

=.= i should add a new rule: you cannot suggest invinsible things

But to be honest SM isnt invinsible, he is just, as with Thor, very very very difficult to kill.

I've the comics. spider-man has defeated him during the Civil War story, and Bat-man can defeat him by short circuiting his armor.

And if spider-man really wanted to KILL him, he'd punch him in the heart.

once.

Only problem being THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES IN THE COMIC WORLD =.= Maval a DC dont interact.

ok, so you're telling me you let everyone else's opinions and suggestions work, but not mine, because i'm right?

and Spider-man is Marvel, mr.

And Marvel and DC do have crossovers, that even had it's own series.

And if spider-man really wanted to KILL him, he'd punch him in the heart.

once.

ok, so you're telling me you let everyone else's opinions and suggestions work, but not mine, because i'm right?

and Spider-man is Marvel, mr.

And Marvel and DC do have crossovers, that even had it's own series.

Meh i dont read commics anyways lol.

I have thought about it, and returned with three separate scenarios.

Ironman VS Giygas

Ironman VS Ao Oni

Ironman VS Slenderman

Giygas is an entire dimension in itself, though sentient, he has been driven to madness as all he knows is pain, fear, and confusion. Giygas is completely insane and has near limitless power.

Ao Oni is a deformed demon with incredible strength and a big set of teeth that can consume a full grown man in no time. He seems to be from another dimension, and is great at hiding and ambushing.

Most of you know who Slenderman is, I'm sure, but Slenderman is one who takes many people, the ones that escape only do so because Slenderman allows them to. Slenderman is depicted having the ability to teleport, and if one looks for to long, or he is to close, they will be under his influence.

Id just like to say that iron mans armor is made of a golden-titanium alloy. And also, id think it be possible for MC to beat iron man using his new EMP tech in halo 4. Then master chief get off the planet go see his homeboy, Darth Vader and blow up that unlucky peice of rock iron man is on with the death star. THE END

I have thought about it, and returned with three separate scenarios.

Ironman VS Giygas

Ironman VS Ao Oni

Ironman VS Slenderman

Giygas is an entire dimension in itself, though sentient, he has been driven to madness as all he knows is pain, fear, and confusion. Giygas is completely insane and has near limitless power.

Ao Oni is a deformed demon with incredible strength and a big set of teeth that can consume a full grown man in no time. He seems to be from another dimension, and is great at hiding and ambushing.

Most of you know who Slenderman is, I'm sure, but Slenderman is one who takes many people, the ones that escape only do so because Slenderman allows them to. Slenderman is depicted having the ability to teleport, and if one looks for to long, or he is to close, they will be under his influence.

New rule: no multi dimentional creatures......... but still lasers, missiles and "bunker busters" (missiles that can get into a bunker that is made of 6 inch thick re-inforced concreate) would probally kill them

Slenderman is just a stalker and he doent have the ability to teleport, *cheesy american accent* he just real sneaky like *accent off* and he only stalks children anyway, so what he is going after a fully grown billionare scientist with super power armour, lasers and missles for i dont know.

Id just like to say that iron mans armor is made of a golden-titanium alloy. And also, id think it be possible for MC to beat iron man using his new EMP tech in halo 4. Then master chief get off the planet go see his homeboy, Darth Vader and blow up that unlucky peice of rock iron man is on with the death star. THE END

MC would be no match for Iron man. IM has lasers and gided missiles. Sure MC has Cortana who would overide MC movement systems and move mc out the way of a missile BUT most missiles are air burst now, so all they need to do is get within, say, 7 ft of MC and then blow him to smitherines

iron man vs. Master Chief in an iron man suit with technology from the chiefs own universe. I so wish i had a picture....

wow....... MC would deffinatly win that one xD Only beacause its basicly Iron Man vs Iron Man with upgrades.

And that would look sick....maybe ask Insignia if he could merge a IM and MC pic together? xD