Noble team Spartan 3's?

mACca431

Hey guys this though came to me as I was reading Halo:Ghosts of Onyx again.

I have heard a couple of times that all Noble team from halo reach were spartan 3s except Jorge. but I cant see how they can be.

Because out of the Alpha company of S3s there were no survivors from their mission. And the only survivors of Beta Company were tom and lucy who joined Kurt S-051 in training the gamma company of spartan 3s. Also Noble team cannot be from the gamma company as theyre training was completed at approximately the same time as the reach campaign started and wouldnt have the experience Noble team has.

I have a feeling i missed something obvious.

Any ideas

• 4 months later...

Ok ok I know this is mad late to answer this question but everyone says that it's spartan 3's. however I believe this is all false and wishful thinking, remember the people are quoting halo wiki which is all written by fans! None of that stuff is written by the actual story authors. To answer your question, as much as it seems sykowolf has got it down there is no way that they are spartan 3's. halo wiki actually talks itself into a corner when it says that NOBLE team uses MJOLNIR armor and not SPI like the rest of the 3'. Well, if they were 3's, then they couldn't stand the MarkIV MJOLNIR armor and they would have died. The book Halo Reach even explains regulars dying and breaking bones from the armor. Only those with the major genetic enhancements can wear the MJOLNIR and from both Ghosts of Onyx and Glass Lands it is said that the enhancements are nowhere near where the spartan 2's are and Halsey says this many times in Glass Lands. So therefore, as much as it may seem to other people that Noble are 3's, if they were, the armor they wear would kill them before the covenant did. Just saying...

Ok ok I know this is mad late to answer this question but everyone says that it's spartan 3's. however I believe this is all false and wishful thinking, remember the people are quoting halo wiki which is all written by fans! None of that stuff is written by the actual story authors. To answer your question, as much as it seems sykowolf has got it down there is no way that they are spartan 3's. halo wiki actually talks itself into a corner when it says that NOBLE team uses MJOLNIR armor and not SPI like the rest of the 3'. Well, if they were 3's, then they couldn't stand the MarkIV MJOLNIR armor and they would have died. The book Halo Reach even explains regulars dying and breaking bones from the armor. Only those with the major genetic enhancements can wear the MJOLNIR and from both Ghosts of Onyx and Glass Lands it is said that the enhancements are nowhere near where the spartan 2's are and Halsey says this many times in Glass Lands. So therefore, as much as it may seem to other people that Noble are 3's, if they were, the armor they wear would kill them before the covenant did. Just saying...

Bungie explained this to us. They stated that you were in a team consisting of Spartan III's apart from Jorge and that Noble Team had been issued Mark V armour. This isn't the fault of the Halo wiki.