IS THERE ANY WAY I COULD GET UNBANNED?

AcCidRAyN

its been a week since i have been credit banned and i definitely learned my lesson. i will NEVER boost again in my entire life. i sucked into peer pressure because all my friends were doing it. i realized how much fun it actually takes out of the game when i could be earning credits the fun way in multiplayer and fire fight. is there any way i could ask 343 to unban me?

word to all people who do boost. its not worth it! credit ban's are terrible!

My gamertag is: AcCidRAyN

Actually, no there isn't. First off, we are a fan base community forum and second, credit boosting is seen as a rather serious abuse of the system. You may want to post at Waypoint, but most likely you get nowhere.

Look on the bright side.............well actually there really isn't one. There is not way to appeal a ban. Just wait it out, play the game for fun and spend your free time reading up on Halo 4.

The Halo gods forgive thee, but the auto ban system doth not!

How does the game know your boosting

It keeps track of k/d, your movements, and whether or not you are in a party and how large that party is. If it raises a red flag in two or more of these areas, then you will most likely get credit banned, rank reset, or banned from playing Matchmaking all together.
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thanks for the input.  I think my dad did that.  He joined a matchmaking, headshots only.  Hid out in a corner waiting for the opponents to run by, got killed about 30 times and only killed one or two guys (he's new at the game); next think I know.  Banned from earning CR's. 

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked. Please do not revive dead threads.