What should the Ancient Humans look like?

SternuS

Well (this is my opinion) there armour would have to be similar to the Spartan armour, as ancient humans had similar physiology to modern humans. Which would require armour that looks similar to the Spartan armour, just with higher technology.

I hope so, but i can't imagine a Spartan with the description that Primordium offered us. It is said that Forthenco (correct?) was wearing the traditional siut of the Ancient Humans. I can't still imagine that.

the anciet humans were said to be larger and significantly more intelligent. btw I just finished primordium and dug the ending

Yeah, i know, but what was their combat suit or uniform like?

Human armour would be similar to there architecture, and since i can't think of any instances of Ancient Human architecture in the books or games, the answer can't really be found, YET. I hope they add ancient human structures in Halo 4/5/6

Yeah, i hope so. Or maybe just some explainations/ battles scenes. Something that makes us understand what the hell happened in the Human/Forerunner war.