Halo 4 Beta

SilentCO1

Halo 4 Exclusive Beta Armor?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 4 Exclusive Beta Armor?

• Yes!!!
    • Sure.
    • No, not fair (List why)

So most likely, I think Halo 4 will have a Beta. It's the smartest thing to do. I think it'll probably come with Combat Evolved Anniversary, just like ODST and Reach. So the Beta would obviously be Multiplayer, and feature some maps that were both good, and that 343 knew needed work (So the community could give them tips on what to do with them). Maybe even include a Firefight gametype in the Beta. But here is the big thing we would need for the Beta Players...

Exclusive Multiplayer armor.

It would be like the gifts with the Gears of War 3 Beta. 343i wouldn't tell you about the gifts until the last day of the week (Beta will probably go on for awhile, and you get a prize for playing during a week, or possibly a day). If it was a weekly gift, it would be told like Sunday night, "All who played this week during the Beta recieve..." so people can't look for what it will be, decide if they wan't it, then play. If it was a daily, it would be told about at the end of the day, and would be the best exclusive armor in the Beta. What I think Halo 4 should have is Multiplayer voices. Some of the Daily Prizes, could be these. There could be a "Noble Team Voice", that would be a random quote from someone from Noble Team, any character. Just a thought.

Anyways, would anyone else like to have exclusive armor given out during the Halo 4 Beta (If there is one, and I highly think there will be)?

Do you guys think I should add this too for maybe one of the weeklys... Combat Worn Armor and New Armor? It could be like a skin for your armor, like it is for weapons (Except there is no weapons skins in Halo obviously). Would you like this as well as exclusive armor? Armor would automatically be new. So you could receive "worn armor". Possibly even have "Spartan II" and "Spartan III" armor, like the Reach style and the Halo 3 style armor, as well as the default Halo 4 style looking armor, but those could just be like armor sets, which should also be given during the Beta, such as the Mark V and Mark VI armor, and yes, maybe the Halo 2 ODST armor as well.

Do you guys think I should add this too for maybe one of the weeklys... Combat Worn Armor and New Armor? It could be like a skin for your armor, like it is for weapons (Except there is no weapons skins in Halo obviously). Would you like this as well as exclusive armor? Armor would automatically be new. So you could receive "worn armor". Possibly even have "Spartan II" and "Spartan III" armor, like the Reach style and the Halo 3 style armor, as well as the default Halo 4 style looking armor, but those could just be like armor sets, which should also be given during the Beta, such as the Mark V and Mark VI armor, and yes, maybe the Halo 2 ODST armor as well.

Yes but, this has been posted numerous times already.

When you said skin for your armor i started freaking out, but then i read on and found out what you meant, you got lucky

When you said skin for your armor i started freaking out, but then i read on and found out what you meant, you got lucky

Lol yeah, just like Older armor. Nothing like camo and that, that would change the Halo gameplay. But if you looked at someones armor, you could tell. Maybe even make it so some of the equipment on your helmet and other armor pieces are damaged, like the flashlight thing on the GUNGNIR Helmet could be dented and the front of it broken. Or just make it so your armor looks like it's been damaged and cut.

They should release the beta for everyone, not just people that are getting H1 Anniversary. because JUST FROM THE PEOPLE IVE TALKED TOO, most people aren't getting H1 Anniversary since they've already got it, they should just release it for everyone.

And nah, let them make a limited edition for Halo 4 and get the armor then.

They should release the beta for everyone, not just people that are getting H1 Anniversary. because JUST FROM THE PEOPLE IVE TALKED TOO, most people aren't getting H1 Anniversary since they've already got it, they should just release it for everyone.

And nah, let them make a limited edition for Halo 4 and get the armor then.

There would be little kids playing the Beta then who know nothing about the game, if they did this, more actual halo fans would be playing the Beta, and they would get better coverage from the Halo vets who have known how Halo should be since Combat Evolved. And I wouldn't want it to be available for everyone ever, Beta exclusive. It's exclusive, so only the people that participated get it. I would maybe even make it so you can only play in it if you pre-ordered. But then again, just saying that it comes with the Halo 4 Beta, many people will go out and buy CEA. Possibly make it so all codes for the Beta are removed from the disc on a certain date, so you have time to get it, but can't wait too long.

I say it should include new, unseen armor that looks really awesome. I also would want the War torn armor "skin" which would just make your armor look very damaged, and have bullet holes, possibly broken/dented attachments, and a huge Energy Sword scar across your chest plate. Maybe even have it so it has a bullet hole in your visor or that it's just cracked, but it doesn't effect the person using the "skin" at all :D

I dont think many of you understand that its A BETA!, it's not a demo its supposed to help the developers gather information so they can tweak the game before release. So who cares if little kids are playing it, or if you get some kind of armor or Avatar item.