Thomas Lasky In The Game?

HaloNoob

hey guys,first thing my english is not very well so just ignore it :-)

i love halo even when i was a little kid and i didnt know english and i was thinking that MC name is Halo :-)

my question is-will we see thomas lasky in the game ? and how long FUD will be ?

and one familiar qustion :-) Do you think that we will see an halo movie someday?and if yes, on what story-time you think it will be ? (CE,HARVEST...?)

thank you and and again my english is crap..

@HaloNoob

That's Halo 4 ODST armor right there! (on MC's left) Some say it's Spartan IV but there a little smallish so I pretty sure they're ODST's

Halo_4_050612_012.jpg

Thats because they`re in the background.And those are definatly Spartans of some sort.And in the Assasinations promo they showed Spartans with the same helmets.

Thats because they`re in the background.And those are definatly Spartans of some sort.And in the Assasinations promo they showed Spartans with the same helmets.

I don't think that magically makes them Spartans because those ARE ODST helmets. It was confirmed that the helmets the Spartans were wearing were ODST. For all we know, the ODST's got an upgrade for their armor that makes it look similar to Spartan armor. I wouldn't guess they would put a random un-augmented human in with a set of three Spartans. If anything, it is more likely they are just ODST's due to this logic.

I don't think that magically makes them Spartans because those ARE ODST helmets. It was confirmed that the helmets the Spartans were wearing were ODST. For all we know, the ODST's got an upgrade for their armor that makes it look similar to Spartan armor. I wouldn't guess they would put a random un-augmented human in with a set of three Spartans. If anything, it is more likely they are just ODST's due to this logic.

Point taken.But the armor just reminds me so much of the Spartan fours that it`s all I can think when I see them.I dunno;guess we`ll just have to find out come release.

@HaloNoob

That's Halo 4 ODST armor right there! (on MC's left) Some say it's Spartan IV but there a little smallish so I pretty sure they're ODST's

Halo_4_050612_012.jpg

Nice! I Hope it new Spartans program :-))that will be cool !,but yea i think its New Odst Outfit