6 Worst new Pokemon

Lampent

Lampent.jpg

If you can’t tell from the name and the fact that it looks like a lamp, this is lamp. A fighting lamp.

Vanillite

Vanipeti.jpg

Never, ever have I picked up a gameboy and thought, “this game needs more fighting ICECREAM!"

Ducklett

ducklette.jpg

Pokemon namer, “It looks like a duck. Let’s call it duck” Boss: “Isn’t that a bit obvious?” Namer: “You’re right! How about Ducklett!” Boss: “Brilliant! Here’s a bag of money!”

Zweilous

Zweilous.jpg

Two-headed dinosaur with fangs? Cool. Two-headed dinosaur with fangs and an emo haircut? Not cool.

Foongus

Foongus.jpg

This isn’t just lazy naming, but a pokeball? Couldn't they make it more 'fungus looking'?

AND NOW FOR THE WORST...

Herdier

Herdier.jpg

Is this just a dog? This is a dog. The people at pokemon have officially given up. I want like dragons and giant bugs psychic ducks and POCKET MONSTERS to fight, not common household animals. Making dogs fight makes YOU the monster. Did they include this Pokemon at the request of Michael Vick?

Have a great day...

:D

• Like 1

These aren't much of a problem. And actually I think you left out some pokemon even worse then these. And at Herdier, so I guess making one dog pokemon fight while about 400 of the others fight for you? You don't make sense

These aren't much of a problem. And actually I think you left out some pokemon even worse then these. And at Herdier, so I guess making one dog pokemon fight while about 400 of the others fight for you? You don't make sense

There was many more on the list, but I picked my favorite from the list. And your second to last second doesn't make sense.

Please make sure you make sense before you tell someone else they don't make sense. :troll:

There was many more on the list, but I picked my favorite from the list. And your second to last second doesn't make sense.

Please make sure you make sense before you tell someone else they don't make sense. :troll:

"And your second to last second" I think your very much worse than me, sir, or pony, whatever :troll:

Its a troll party in this thread :troll:

Yay! :troll:

I lost interest in pokemon at the age of 9 and I believe that's when they stopped making any good type of pokemon. IMO

You have to admit diamond and pearl were ok..