Top Posters In This Topic

so unless anyone cant make it or changed their mind the team consists of

john 117

spectral jester

Shamazing t4co

xXxpronoobowningsmiperxXx

Angel of Death

and myself

if anyone changes their mind and doesnt want to be on the team let us know asap so we can find replacements

so i talked to Angel of death, john and shamazing t4co, and AoD is in, shamazing's xbox is busted so he probabbly wont be able to join, and john might not play,also i havent been able toget a hold of pronoobowningsniper so i dont know if he's in still or not. so that leaves only 3 people who for sure want to be on the team so we need one more team member and at least one sub

Good news and bad news (for me at least) epic entertainment said he'd play on the team so we ha four people so we have a team, the bad news is my comp decided it has had enough and it went kaput on me so I might need someone to resgister the team on grifballhub.com sign ups are on the 24th if remember correctly

sign ups are open right now for the grifball league, so i need everyone 's gamertags and we need to pick to times from the list im posting that we will be able to play every week,

Mondays at 8:00PM EST

Tuesdays at 8:00PM EST

Wednesdays at 10:00PM EST

Thursdays at 10:00PM EST

Fridays at 11:00PM EST / Saturday at 1:00PM Australian EST

Saturdays at 2:00PM EST / 6:00PM GMT

Sundays at 7:00PM EST

we will play 2 games a week at the times we choose, the regular season will last 5 weeks.

the top teams in each divison will go to the post season.

we also need to choose which game type we want to play, vanilla or dash, vanilla has no AA, dash has sprint and evade.

we also need a team name

heres all the info on about the league and what we need to do to sign up

http://www.grifballhub.com/register-your-team-now-for-grifballhubs-good-games-league/