Cortana Theory

John-117

Cortana has to die or transcend, and chief has to die both by halo 6, I honestly see no other outcome. Unless Cortana can be re purposed by incorporating herself into something larger, maybe some forerunner tech or something she has to die, and if she dies chief wont really have anything when theres no more war.

Cortana has to die or transcend, and chief has to die both by halo 6, I honestly see no other outcome. Unless Cortana can be re purposed by incorporating herself into something larger, maybe some forerunner tech or something she has to die, and if she dies chief wont really have anything when theres no more war.

Not necessarily, Cortana could be fixed by Halsey (confirmed in the game) with forerunner tech. Cortana is as a part of Halo as MC. You cant have one without the other.

I wouldn't say that so fast - Microsoft grabbed domains for Halo7.com, Halo8.com, and Halo9.com a few weeks ago...

I wouldn't say that so fast - Microsoft grabbed domains for Halo7.com, Halo8.com, and Halo9.com a few weeks ago...

yeah but those are not confirmed yet, getting domain names is just a safe way of having the options down the road. Frankie confirmed that only Halo 4, 5, and 6 are for sure.

You could be on to something here John. It would certainly be a very interesting twist. 343industries bubbling up some emotion by making us kill Cortana. That also brings up a second point. Who would replace her.

Good point.

I mean, who would help you through?

ANOTHER smart AI?

I wouldn't want another AI, except maybe BB.

I don't want to kill cortana, that would ruin the fun of the game. :(

Good point.

I mean, who would help you through?

ANOTHER smart AI?

I wouldn't want another AI, except maybe BB.

I don't want to kill cortana, that would ruin the fun of the game. :(

i never thought of BB replacing cortana, but it would make sense given how smart of an A.I. he is. And maybe they could develop tension between him and John because chief could be wondering if BB reports everything to ONI