The Halo 4 Antagonist and info about them.

Archon

As we all KNOW... or if not I'll summarize it anyway.

The Covenant destroyed the majority of the human race's Colonized worlds and left a path of destruction in their wake.

Masterchief aka Spartan-117 aka John-117 aka Johnson's best friend and a handful of his buddies and Spartan-IIs saved them all pretty much.

They ended up destroying Two Halos I believe as the one in Halo 2 was not destroyed I don't think, and the Ark.

The Ark was the Lesser Ark and compared to the Greater Ark, was pretty useless, though it did create all of the smaller Halos.

The Greater Ark Created the larger Halos.

(Theoretically in my brain, I believe Requiem may be the Greater Ark.)

RANDOMNESS SET ASIDE:

The Halo 4 Antagonists are not the Covenant as they were destroyed in the First trilogy.

The Halo 4 Antagonists are Prometheans. Though not the Promethean Warrior-Servant 'Caste' from the Forerunner Saga. Originally the Prometheans were the greatest and Earliest Forerunners alive. The Didact was one of these, Assuming they were created by the 'New didact named; Bornstellar' as a means of defence for his apparent 'Cryptum' and Requiem itself. Which may well be the Greater Ark.

The Greater Ark may have closed and became a 'Shield-World' so to speak. It's plausible and there is no evidence saying that it couldn't do that.

The Prometheans that will be seen in Halo 4 and possibly throughout the new 'Reclaimer Trilogy' are simply Heavily Advanced Forerunner AI.

When I state advanced I mean... Sentinel = Ball of Flying Scrap compared to the Promethean's

SO THIS WAS MEANT TO CLARIFY WHAT PROMETHEANS ARE IN HALO 4

How do you know that they were awaken? And why only 1,000 years?

How do you know that they were awaken? And why only 1,000 years?

Do I have to be specific?, oh and also see the RT expo at like 2 hours and 40 minutes or something

Prometheans are not early Forerunners, prometheans are defence AI and when the forward unto dawn crashed, they where awaken from their 1 thousand year sleep.

You kidding me right?

Taken from the Halo wikia:

The Prometheans were the highest and most respected group of Warrior-Servants in the Forerunner Ecumene.The Didact and Confirmer were Prometheans. Physically, Prometheans were the highest form a Warrior-Servant could mutate to, standing around four meters tall and between 800 and 1,000 kilograms in weight. They were heavily muscled, their hands capable of easily crushing a human skull. Following the Human-Forerunner Wars. and the discovery of the Flood, the Prometheans stood in opposition to the radical faction of Builders who proposed the construction of the Halo array. They lost the political battle, and were subsequently removed from the Council. The Prometheans were responsible for creating "Warrior Keeps" known as Cryptums

I high-lighted terms you should research.