How to fix the Multiplayer Problems

ilikewinning2

I say get rid of all of the armor abilities or just leave sprint for everybody because most are not really that useful and noobs using armor lock piss me off

Leave the reticle "bloom" effect. People are just complaining because now they have to concentrate their shots and become a better shooter. I will say that the bloom be less active with the pistol, though, so it cam at least match up to the DMR in SWAT.

I'm alright with the new ranking system because, in truth, rank will never show true ability. Sure, now there are a bunch of highly ranked kids that actually suck at multiplayer but just have a ton of play time so they are higher ranked, but in Halo 3 there were tons of good players that were significantly low ranked because they didnt like having to play ranked matches and it was hell ranking up via social matches.

In Halo 4 they will go back to Halo 2/3 esq health/armor system instead of the Reach/CE system because Reach & CE utilized the Mark V MJOLNIR armor, which used health bars while Halo 2 & 3 utilized the Mark VI MJONIR armor, which was just an armor power bar. Simply because Halo 4 will take place directly after 3 confirms that the armor bar will be used, should 343 want to retain accuracy.

Weaken the grenade power but retain the blast radius

Make consistent melee attacks a little faster

and I will be a happy camper.

I say get rid of all of the armor abilities or just leave sprint for everybody because most are not really that useful and noobs using armor lock piss me off

Leave the reticle "bloom" effect. People are just complaining because now they have to concentrate their shots and become a better shooter. I will say that the bloom be less active with the pistol, though, so it cam at least match up to the DMR in SWAT.

I'm alright with the new ranking system because, in truth, rank will never show true ability. Sure, now there are a bunch of highly ranked kids that actually suck at multiplayer but just have a ton of play time so they are higher ranked, but in Halo 3 there were tons of good players that were significantly low ranked because they didnt like having to play ranked matches and it was hell ranking up via social matches.

In Halo 4 they will go back to Halo 2/3 esq health/armor system instead of the Reach/CE system because Reach & CE utilized the Mark V MJOLNIR armor, which used health bars while Halo 2 & 3 utilized the Mark VI MJONIR armor, which was just an armor power bar. Simply because Halo 4 will take place directly after 3 confirms that the armor bar will be used, should 343 want to retain accuracy.

Weaken the grenade power but retain the blast radius

Make consistent melee attacks a little faster

and I will be a happy camper.

I can't agree with you at all about the bloom. all the bloom does is make you miss shots when you could finish off a player with a head shot. It just gives noobs a chance to trade kills if they get lucky. If they take out bloom (witch by the way might even happen in Reach in select game types, because bungie said they would release a patch to go with Halo Anniversary)It would return to the way it was in Halo 3: whoever had the better BR/DMR would get the kill; simple as that.

Second, when i say rank system, i really mean the skill level from Halo 3 Ranked playlists. no one really cared about there overall social slayer rank. they should screw the credit rank up system and just use credits to buy armor or customize your spartan in any other way they might add. The Halo 3 Ranked system truly reflected your general skill level; a level 20 in snipers wont be nearly as good as a level 45 in snipers.

I can't agree with you at all about the bloom. all the bloom does is make you miss shots when you could finish off a player with a head shot. It just gives noobs a chance to trade kills if they get lucky. If they take out bloom (witch by the way might even happen in Reach in select game types, because bungie said they would release a patch to go with Halo Anniversary)It would return to the way it was in Halo 3: whoever had the better BR/DMR would get the kill; simple as that.

Second, when i say rank system, i really mean the skill level from Halo 3 Ranked playlists. no one really cared about there overall social slayer rank. they should screw the credit rank up system and just use credits to buy armor or customize your spartan in any other way they might add. The Halo 3 Ranked system truly reflected your general skill level; a level 20 in snipers wont be nearly as good as a level 45 in snipers.

Truly i dont mind either way, each option has its own defects, so i guess its just best to see what happens when the game comes out and be happy with it