Halo 4 Forerunners

Fishy

I found out small details that might surprise you about Halo 4. There are forerunners, and I have trailer details and that to prove my points, Didact, The supreme commander of the forerunner civilization, has his symbol at the end of the trailers for Halo 4 as well as maybe his voice. Prometheans are known to be loyal servants and guards for the forerunners, so why would they be on a random planet for no reason other then to protect forerunners? In Halo 3, the terminals all say Didact died, except terminal #7 which states that he escaped the Halo Array without the librarian to somewhere else in the universe. And if you watch the Special Ops gameplay, you willl notice the prometheans join your side by showing blue instead of orangish red. Also, at the end of the Halo 4 E3 stage demo 2012 campaign gameplay, the Prometheans come after you and for a fact we know that master chief isn't going to die or else nobody would by the rest of the Halo's, which makes me jump to the conclusion that either Didact or another Forerunner so happens to come in and stop the Promethean Knight from killing chief, which is why it stopped right at the party it almost made contact.

Guilty Spark also suggests that the Didact is alive in a CEA terminal where he says something like "Wait until you meet the Didact, you will wish you had to fight the flood."

Also the Librarian is alive as Guilty Spark is bring the UNSC ship to her.

I don't need to look at the forums, I already have a halo bible. and WonderWombat, I never said the librarian was dead as well as I knew about the terminal, I never mentioned it because of that quote. 343 was one crazy Super AI, first he wanted to kill the Reclaimers, then help, then kill them again, he succeeded by killing Johnson, the flood got Jacob first, the covenant got Miranda, but Chief managed to survive because he's the reason we're still discussing the Reclaimer Saga.

Btw, I'm not new, 343i is a different site then bungie. Thank you very much.