Warthog Trailer Hitch

coIdFUSI0N

I like it, but it would be too hard to do considering what would happen if it flipped over. if anything there would be a civilian vehile that would have a tralier as part of it. But then why would a civilian vehicle have weapons in it?

When a Warthog with an attached Trailer flips over the Trailer becomes disconnected from the Warthog. If any players were inside the Trailer they would be tossed out similar to when any other vehicle flips. Reattaching the Warthog and Trailer is as simple as flipping them both onto their correct side then backing the Warthog into the appropriate end of the trailer. "Click. Reconnected. Let's roll."

When a Warthog with an attached Trailer flips over the Trailer becomes disconnected from the Warthog. If any players were inside the Trailer they would be tossed out similar to when any other vehicle flips. Reattaching the Warthog and Trailer is as simple as flipping them both onto their correct side then backing the Warthog into the appropriate end of the trailer. "Click. Reconnected. Let's roll."

Its a good plan.... But it is still faulty. The warthog is able to endure flips rolls, explosions (sometimes lol). However, I do not see a trailer enduring any of that, and people just forgetting about it all together because of that.

I don't think that it would work well. With all of the things that you do in a warthog there is no way someone could stay on the trailer its pulling.

I was thinking maybe it would be cool that when you get into the warthog you put on your seatbelt :)