My Sniper's Best Friend

DoctorB77

Ok in halo 3 there were games like shotty snipers and such. What would you like to see accompining the sniper in the team sniper games in general and would you like to see additional gametypes.

Personally I would like to see the following

-Snipers (Snipers with pistol)

-Snipers Pro (Snipers only)

-Shotgun Snipers (Snipers and Shotguns)

-Scopefest (Snipers and BRs)

Shotgun & Sniper. OH The glory of taunting somebody near you while you have the Sniper on, and then shooting their brains out with the shotgun. Also, Sniper & BR or DMR have always made an awesome choice for me. And yeah, why not? All of them. I love snipers, I love how they work. So MORE SNIPERZ PLAYLISTS PLEASE!

Based on what they said in the April Sparkast, I think it should be Sniper/DMR; not Sniper/BR.

They said basically that the DMR is somewhat of a mini-sniper. More effective at long ranges than short and medium. BR vs DMR at long range: DMR wins.

Well I didn't want 2 long range weapons. I wanted one for long and then one for medium. For example if you are on hemmorhage and you use a sniper you will go across map. But then you use a BR to keep skill invovled at short range besides just having luck with the sniper.

Well I didn't want 2 long range weapons. I wanted one for long and then one for medium. For example if you are on hemmorhage and you use a sniper you will go across map. But then you use a BR to keep skill invovled at short range besides just having luck with the sniper.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I was thinking more along the lines of in case you run out of sniper ammo.