Legendary Edition

lilj228

Legendary Edition  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What should be in the Legendary Edition?

What I think they should have in the Legendary Edition is one of those figurines, (Like how they had for reach.) a book describing all the monsters, and main humans, (Like how they had in Halo 3) and I do not know really...

I would like to hear any responses...

P.S. Also how about a helmet?

post-9466-0-60471100-1311670292_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping the case for the Legendary Edition is actually Chief's new Helmet. They could make it so everything would go inside of it, and the bottom can like open up, or slide or something. Or possibly the visor could open up, to take the stuff out. Or a statue of the Forward Unto Dawn while it's like exploding, or an epic statue of Master Chief. Or all of those.

The helmet would be wearable too, as well as a holding device for everything.

A helmet would be absolutly awesome!!!

and btw just face there isn't going to be a figurine and helmet. It will be one or the other. But there could be a booklet and a helmet or a bokklet and a figurine. Just sayin...

I know but it would be cool

Well, no hard roumors or anything on it, but I think you can count on it.. I'm doing so atleast. And I will definetly pick it up.

It would be cool if there was a statue of Master Chief and Cortana together. Further more, yeah def some armor. But most importantly some collectors stuff, in any form- Statue, journal, helmet, br, or map layouts(before the official guides come out)