Xbox One WorldWide Promotional Tour

Cooliest

Microsoft has announced plans for a worldwide

Xbox One promotional tour.

The Xbox One team is giving you a rare chance to get your hands on the goodies

before everyone else can.

This will begin on Oct 1, 2013 and go on until the end of the year.

Xbox%20One%20Tour_Main.png?w=940

The tour will give consumers the chance to go hands-on with games including Forza 5, Ryse, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Kinect Sports Rivals, Crimson Dragon, Max: Curse of the Brotherhood, Zoo Tycoon and Minecraft. While attendance is free of charge, it's limited to those over 18 years of age and space will be limited.

Xbox One will also be playable at Milan Games Week (Oct 25 - 27), Paris Games Week (Oct 30 - Nov 3), and Madrid Games Week (Nov 7 - 10).

Additionally, custom Xbox One 'Test Drive' vehicles will offer hands-on time at festivals, university campuses, retail centres and other locations across the UK, Germany, France, US and Canada in the coming months.

Area One Tour Dates:

Philadelphia: 10.3–10.6

Paris: 10.10–10.13

Toronto: 10.10–10.13

Chicago: 10.17–10.20

Vienna: 10.17–10.20

Atlanta: 10.24–10.27

Dallas: 10.31–11.3

Berlin: 10.31–11.3

Phoenix: 11.7–11.10

San Francisco: 11.14–11.17

Dublin: 11.14–11.17

Los Angeles: 11.21

London: 11.21–11.24

What do you guys feel about these recent details on the "Area One" Tour?

Are you in one of these lucky towns?

Find More News at:

CVG

View full article

no i am not in a lucky town but i think it should be a lucky town. i wish Salt lake could be one. it was with commic con and my city park city utah was lucky to have free pizza and free gaming before the game came out twice. the games were halo reach and CEA. i wish it could do it with this. anyways im glad you lucky people in those lucky towns get to play xbox one before, so good luck