What do you think halo 4 should be about? I'll tell you mine you tell me yours!

Dominator

maybe the one percursor, remakes the evil forunners

mabe a bigger threat than the flood

haha i thought about that idea and i thought that it would be cooler if the canon got twisted and some frrunners survived and whats left of the covenant comes back and its all three. UNSC,Covy,and forrunner trying to stop the ONE percursor from creating an army of flood that can wipe out the galaxy. haha one thought

Iv heard that and it sounds ****, sorry but i dont want to "choose" how the Master Chiefs story goes like some lam RPG game like mass effect or fallout. NO from me absolute NONONONONONONONO. and some stuff sounded ok, but alot is once again NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv heard that and it sounds ****, sorry but i dont want to "choose" how the Master Chiefs story goes like some lam RPG game like mass effect or fallout. NO from me absolute NONONONONONONONO. and some stuff sounded ok, but alot is once again NONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By this, I am refering to the story it talks about, it sounds pretty cool, I agree with your feelings about the weapon customization, choose the story, and that gun wheel crap.

By this, I am refering to the story it talks about, it sounds pretty cool, I agree with your feelings about the weapon customization, choose the story, and that gun wheel crap.

haha! ok sounds better to me now that you pointed it out....

thats why i want them in the games. it would introduce the fans to the wide amount of characters the books have. most dont know chief had a team

Brilliant idea. But I knew he had a team. I read a wee bit from Fall of Reach. But not enough to know all about it. Maybe there should be an Extras option at the menu that has a timeline of Halo from the very beginning.

yea, but that would mean the soon end of halo, that wouldnt be fun, i would like halo to have hangover after hangover, ect. it would not be fun for you not to be the only spartan.

I think Halo should split up in two Canpaigns:

The MC vs the dark new threat (probably the makers of the flood and their alies)

and

the Sangheili vs the Jiralhanae.

Finally both campaigns unite and the Sangheili regain their technology through Forerunner Help as well as they warn the Galaxy about the new threat.Humans,Jiralhanae,Sangheili,Unggoy,Yanme'e,Huragok,Forerunners,Mgalekgolo,the remaining San 'Shyuum and more species unite to face the dark extragalactic threat.HALO is ready a Chaotic sequel.

Brilliant idea. But I knew he had a team. I read a wee bit from Fall of Reach. But not enough to know all about it. Maybe there should be an Extras option at the menu that has a timeline of Halo from the very beginning.

well halo wars kinda already did that, but as an extra feture it would be nice!

I think Halo should split up in two Canpaigns:

The MC vs the dark new threat (probably the makers of the flood and their alies)

and

the Sangheili vs the Jiralhanae.

Finally both campaigns unite and the Sangheili regain their technology through Forerunner Help as well as they warn the Galaxy about the new threat.Humans,Jiralhanae,Sangheili,Unggoy,Yanme'e,Huragok,Forerunners,Mgalekgolo,the remaining San 'Shyuum and more species unite to face the dark extragalactic threat.HALO is ready a Chaotic sequel.

haha thats interesting thoughts bro! nice idea!

rtas, thats a brilliant idea, everyone wants to know what happened to the elites in the end and at the same time to know spartan 117s story, but there should be more tragedy to it, so it could be exciting, like the brutes are no threat to the elites without the prophets, and same with the rest, but maybe if they were threatened with something different and more dangerous like the flood and it is on all the other planets, than yea it could work.

rtas, thats a brilliant idea, everyone wants to know what happened to the elites in the end and at the same time to know spartan 117s story, but there should be more tragedy to it, so it could be exciting, like the brutes are no threat to the elites without the prophets, and same with the rest, but maybe if they were threatened with something different and more dangerous like the flood and it is on all the other planets, than yea it could work.

agreed