Return of the Gravemind?

Cha7gethehill

I don't know about the gravemind specifically but I really miss the flood. They were my favorite characters in the series. Well you see I am a zombie fanatic so the flood are zombies to me. I loved the Mona Lisa short story and many other flood fan-fictions. I will be dissappointed if they are not in halo 4.

I want the Flood to return. What if...

The Forerunners have been fighting the Flood outside of the range of the Halos, so they're still alive, and that thing that Chief is going towards is actually a Forerunner Shield World. The Flood return! That would be awesome lol.

Yea, I agree! They said the Halo will kill all life in the galaxy. What if they have taken over more than one galaxy and Chief is in another galaxy that includes them!

The flood level in H3 is what firefight in H4 should be, vastily outnumbered, swarms upon swarms of bad guys, making survival nye on impossible unlessw you work as a team.

So yes I hope the flood do return, although they are my achilles heel.

perhaps you start with a small squad of marines that can get infected

Yea, I agree! They said the Halo will kill all life in the galaxy. What if they have taken over more than one galaxy and Chief is in another galaxy that includes them!

Greg Bear's book halo Cryptum says that the flood came from one of the Magellanic Clouds. The Magellanic Clouds (large and small) are two satellite galaxies to our Milky Way. That being said, it is entirely possible that the flood could reappear, and I wouldn't mind seeing the Gravemind's digitally remastered face again... lol

I don't know about the gravemind specifically but I really miss the flood. They were my favorite characters in the series. Well you see I am a zombie fanatic so the flood are zombies to me. I loved the Mona Lisa short story and many other flood fan-fictions. I will be dissappointed if they are not in halo 4.

Here's hoping he comes back.

• 1 month later...

Greg Bear's book halo Cryptum says that the flood came from one of the Magellanic Clouds. The Magellanic Clouds (large and small) are two satellite galaxies to our Milky Way. That being said, it is entirely possible that the flood could reappear, and I wouldn't mind seeing the Gravemind's digitally remastered face again... lol

It says the may have come from the clouds but it is also possible the precoursors made the powder from which the flood came.

• 3 weeks later...