343iCF Wrapup: November

Drizzy_Dan

Hello everyone welcome back. I'm wrapping up where I left off and that is way back in November and the next one will be the huge jam packed December, and then hopefully we'll be weekly again!

Primary Announcement: It was Mayh3m's birthday in November!

343iCF's NEW AFFILIATES

imageedit_19_8993430662.png photo.jpg

I am pleased to announce our site's newest Affiliates. Everyone please give a virtual round of applause to ForgeCafe, headed by the great undr zid and home to one of their most profound members being our previous MoM, Zandril, and Forge World Maps which is mainly associated with our good buddy Brett, who is not new to being featured in the Wrapups. Both provide excellent value to our site. Please give them warm welcomes anytime you see them online.

COMMUNITY EVENTS

CommunityPa4f2.png

Out With A Bang Trilogy Event Part 1: Gears of War 3

"Send me out... with a bang..."

So as you all know the Out With A Bang Trilogy has come and gone and was a great success from what I've heard. The trilogy Event was in honor of saying so long to the greatest console ever made: The Xbox 360 - where just about all of our Xbox memories occurred. Party systems, great games, cool apps and features, the good old days. I'm super ticked I couldn't make it to any but I hope you guys played a good game for me. The first part started with Gears of War 3, my favorite Gears of War.

If you have any Community Event ideas post them here.

AbleSir Thomas - Part of The Halo Forge Epidemic, first affiliate member to earn the title of Member of the Month, and ran Tuesday Night Tests. Read and get to know more about him.

*Interviews have resumed. Preaacchh.*/hint

FORGE

e299acc8-fb31-41d3-af5d-e2a05f865fca.jpg

cooltext1300443677_zpse05880e6.png

December 20th was the deadline for anyone who was involved or trying to get involved in this contest. In cahoots with our Affiliate sites, ForgeHub and HaloCustoms, ForgeHub hosted a joint Forge Contest for 2v2 maps. Sorry if you missed out. Stay tuned for results!

Featured Map: November

post-72002-0-45699700-1385526473_thumb.jpg

Is that a sweet screenshot or what? The map screen you see above is from the minigame Pincushion created by Chancier Hornet. In this modded minigame, each player is equipped with a needler that can fire its entire clip within a second. To even things out, all players are also equipped with Hardlight Shields so running out of ammo could get you killed while reloading. Reload This! Congrats Chancier Hornet on having the Featured Map of November!

GAMING NEWS

Connie Yu leaves 343 for Naughty Dog

ConnieYu_zps65a96166.png

Now there was a fair amount of news in November that I've been sifting through for about a week but this is the biggest. Lots of deep thought put into the comments too. Connie Yu, former principle engine programmer at 343i, has gone her separate way to join Naughty Dog, creators of the Crash Bandicoot franchise. She is very eager to be working for a Sony developer over her previous Microsoft one and has some interesting things to say about the situation. Please check back into Absolute Dog's post by clicking the picture above.

HOT TOPIC: November

Q and A Game

photo-thumb-53291.png?_r=1379969097

The Q and A Game was started in November by new Staff Member, D-38 Boss. It was a long running forum game and definitely has potential to be revived for more fun! MORE FUN! Congrats D-38 Boss, head of Promotions and Events, for having the Hottest Topic of November!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH

photo-74691.jpg?_r=1382055388

And let's give it up again for our November MoM, Bnus! Bnus has proven himself to be worthy of being Member of the Month and it has definitely help earned him his spot on Staff where he will be in charge of our YouTube Channel in our Communications Department. Go Bnus!

Announcement here.

Get ready for a jam packed Wrapup for all of December! PEACE!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.