Sports! Some Famous Football Dudes Clash In SportsNation's Halo 4 Bowl

Archangel Tyrael

halo40605-610.jpg

NFL players playing a a best out of three game of Halo. A 'Halo Bowl'.

Read below for more details

Grab your remote and throw it out the window; you won't need it tomorrow. SportsNation on ESPN2 Will be airing the first ever Halo Bowl tomorrow at 5 PM EST/2 PM PST. When we said you didn't need your remote, we meant you should probably do something other than watch TV.

Tomorrow is November 1, it's also the day that Victor Cruz, Ramses Barden, and Terrell Thomas of the New York Giants face off against Rob Gronkowski, Wes Welker, and Donald Thomas of the New England Patriots in a best-of-three game of Halo 4.

Check out the action on ESPN2, or jump on Twitter (by using the hashtags #SNHalo4Gronk or #SNHalo4Cruz) and

Facebook for a chance to win some Halo 4 related prizes, like a 320GB Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console, Halo 4 Wireless Headsets, copies of the game, and more.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

atteries recharged for about two hours.2 p.m.I have an appointment with David Seeto, a personal favorite of mine. I’d like to order every dress I see. His color palette is divine this season—he has a way of designing the chicest dresses that are just so easy to wear all the time, with no expiration date.3 p.m.Meaning 4 p.m. because of the late start. It’s the Dries show. This is an important one to attend, as it’s a big one for Liberty. It’s not as strong on print as last winter and coach outlet factory online summer, but I guess he couldn’t continue that OTT floral print for yet another season. It’s still beautiful, though, and I know it will work well in the new Liberty space.I find it impossible to feel grounded when I’m doing a lot of shows cheap coach outlet and appointments in one day. There’s so much around me that is capturing my attention and dozens of people to tune into…it’s hard not to come across a little scattered!5 p.m.An appointment with Acne, my other personal favorite. I should note that today is a particularly coach factory outlet lovely day. It’s not always this pleasant, believe me! We are doing Acne’s first big space in Liberty when we relaunch next season. It’s a label that ticks every box—even boxes you didn’t know you wanted to tick! It’s a time-consuming appointment, as we are discussing their area and the many collaborations we plan to do together as well as the buy, which is usually a minimum two-hour appointment on its own.8 p.m.Back to my hotel, where I’m having a little dinner party on