Halo 4 - TEAM SWAT UPDATE!

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Really, REALLY!!?? ANOTHER 4 v 4??? Convinced 343i and all it's Kotaku have no friends. No 8 v 8 Objective... SO 2004. Absolutely shocked and appalled that they'd do another small team list with no simple 8 v 8 CTF. Objective gaming was already getting the middle finger by 343i when they announced the dropping of Assault (These people obviously never played Counterstrike with a real team operating with them... or Halo2, 3, Reach for that matter...) and now they just keep throwing the bird up to loyal fans. It sucks pretty bad splitting up an XBL party just because 343 doesn't have the common sense to maintain a classic playlist for the franchise.

i have to agree campaign was god but that is about it not forge world map which made forge the best now you just have a bunch of crappy maps andplaying on most of them suck and the best game types are gone.. the BEST part of Halo was online but now it just sucks.. all my friends who play halo and my brother agree with me that the game is a WASTE of money

hahaha ok. The game is great, get back to your COD

Geez, bunch of whiney little girls on here. First off, great job 343i for an amazing game. Secondly, its been out a week, give them a chance to tweak it as it goes. Better balance, more gametypes, its all coming soon. They tested it a ton in development, but nothing compares to millions of people testing online. Impatient 13 year olds ruin gaming, I swear.

Opinions can't be wrong, if their judging something, after all,it's "your own opinion". If someone said that in their opinion that 9/11 was caused by a kitten, then it's true in their opinion. Just had to point that out, because opinions can't be wrong, it's what they think. (;

I made an account just to tell you that you're wrong. If somebody thinks that 9/11 was caused by a kitten, they are wrong. It is their opinion (actually, it's not, it's a fact, but w/e) that they are right, but it is not "right in their opinion". They think it is right, but it is not, and they are wrong. You are correct in saying that opinions can't be wrong though. Note that I said OPINIONS can't be wrong. Not fact.

And also, he is right, what BabbottDrop said is wrong, there are plenty of good forge maps.

Okay, some changed need to be made about the joining the game in process, the ranking system apperantly (Everyone complains about it) I do agree that you rank up too quickly, I have a lot of other things that could be fixed to make the game better, but right now I want to talk about some things that should be added to the game as in game types.

I think they should add:

Team Snipers

Free for all regular slayer

A gametype that you can win based on kills, and kills only(Like the other Halos)

Okay, screw it, how about you just add ALL of the gametypes from the other Halos into Halo 4? I mean, a lot more Halo fans would LOVE it so much, mainly me. I have nothing fun to play because I find most the gametypes boring, like Infinity Slayer, it's kind of lame. What happend when the game was just judged by kills and had no annoying points? I mean it's cool that you get points for assists, double kills, lucky gernades etc. but I just want a gametype where it's like Halo 2, 3, and Combat Evolved.

Wow. You are a fool. Look at the point system. Games are up to 600 and your teams points go up by 10 every time someone is killed. No more, no less. Figure this **** out before you start posting and sound like an idiot.

343i has done more than anyone thought possible in bringing back our favorite spartan. These things take time, give them some credit. It's only week 2.

People can join in when your teammates quit -_- play more halo bro.

You are a fool. Maybe you should stop playing so much Halo and learn to read.

People can join in when your teammates quit -_- play more halo bro.

Are you just trolling or are you still in grade 2 learning to read, because the first sentence clearly says "I like how you can join a game in progress."

I like Halo 4, Its a good game. Its hella better than Halo: Reach, Has everything you could ever need, except death X's....Needs those pretty bad.

I didn't find it fun to play with those as it showed exactly where your teammate died and gave away the position of the enemy, at least in H4 they reduced the X's to map only.

And people were like this with SWAT and look what they did, yes its true, they put it in...."sigh" people these days...if you dont like flood dont play it, joining in progress is a good idea, it just needs tweaks, all in all this game is waaaay better than the crap treyarc is coming up with, you got the game so enjoy the hard work 343 did for you to have a game this great.

Didn't 343i mention they would try to get those in soon enough, depending on the demand of game types as well. And lol, it definitely is better than what Trollarch makes.

Thing I hate the most, is an easy fix. i've played something like 60 games or so all in 4 v4 slayer/slayer pro. and i only ever get to choose from 5-6 maps ever, and im already sick of it/them. not bad maps, but i want to play all the maps, including the bigger ones in 4v4. i dont wanna play big team battle just to get some new maps.

I love the game and am having a bunch of fun playing it, however there are some things that I would like to see fixed.

I dont know about the rest of you but I am having a lot of latency issues in big team battle, this is the playlist that I am having the most fun in but there are so many times that I get locked in the host migration screen.

I am hoping that they add more forge maps and some returning classics like guardian and sanctuary as well as different game types, it is still early on the release but the map rotations seem a little slim even for a new game.

I have heard they are adding the trueskill ranking which is great and I hope matchmaking is based off this ranking. In addition to this it would be really nice for the ranked games to be on separate playlists that do not have the join game in progress option, joining a game in progress is a good addition but it definitely does not belong in a ranked setting as it will count against you if you join a losing game.

Again I love the game and have hopes for that 343 will fix the issues. My hat is definietly off to them for adding some depth to the story and cant wait to see how the master chief progresses in the next two games.

i keep seeing these players say the game is sad... its really not they added amazing features into the game such as spartan ops they made assassinations look real the campaign is fantastic i see discrimination against 343 because they are new i enjoy what they are doing i hope they continue on with the path they are on making new steps towards making halo better!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to talk to somebody about SWAT. I love this game type, but the maps are to open and to big. Complex definitely should not be on this game type. All the maps in Halo 4 have tons of angles to shoot people from which is great for most game types but not on SWAT. Adrift and haven are the only good maps for this game type.

Halo 4 was on the good way(halo 3's way) But some things kill that game, join game already in progress, some weapons are cheated(DMR,rocket launcher,UNSC shotgun...)they are inequal and deal some dammage,vehicles deals some dammage but they are so weak...(the banshee is disgusting, the banshee of H1-2-3 was better). Weapons and vehicles needs to be rebalanced,weapons disappear too quickly,few playlist need to be reviewed. That game isnt finish,it was released too early...
I do agree with you it wasn't qite finished

I do agree with you it wasn't qite finished

SHUT U UP HALO 4 SUCKS COD ALL THE WAY ILL PWN U IN 1 V 1 QUICKSCOPEZ 343 SUCKS BRING BACK BUNGIE U DONT UNDERSTAND A THINK HALO 1 2 AND 3 OWNED HALO 4 IS **** SHUT UP NOOB ILL PWN U 1 V 1 QUCKSCOPEZ CODBO2 EASY NOOB U WEE HALO NERD **** HALO AND HALO 4 ITS SUCKS ILL PWN U 1 V 1 QUCIKSCOPEZ FACE ME NOW NOOB BRING BACK BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT U UP HALO 4 SUCKS COD ALL THE WAY ILL PWN U IN 1 V 1 QUICKSCOPEZ 343 SUCKS BRING BACK BUNGIE U DONT UNDERSTAND A THINK HALO 1 2 AND 3 OWNED HALO 4 IS **** SHUT UP NOOB ILL PWN U 1 V 1 QUCKSCOPEZ CODBO2 EASY NOOB U WEE HALO NERD **** HALO AND HALO 4 ITS SUCKS ILL PWN U 1 V 1 QUCIKSCOPEZ FACE ME NOW NOOB BRING BACK BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

That post gave me cancer.

so they made a matchmaking patch but didnt address the problem hundreds of thousands of customers are experiencing? i bought this day 2 and have yet to be able to join any friend to play matchmaking. halo is by far the best game for playing with a group of friends online. its almost a slap in the face to release this patch without fixing the status issue. this game is amazing, the campaign was outstanding on heroic. just hard enough to frustrate me into almost smashing a controller but still fluid enough to tell the story efficiently. im anxious to play with friends on legendary, i just dont think ill enjoy the difficulty if i know the outcome.

spartan ops and the ensuing story-line seems like an awesome alternative to zombies or firefight. i just cant enjoy repetitive killing for no outcome.

ive found no official articles, just forum posts, about this issue which makes me question the number of people who have either fixed it or gave up on the matchmaking on halo 4. youd think with the super competitive market 343 would have at least addressed their error and apologize for the issue. im sure thousands have gone out to purchase cod to play with friends, but for the people who cant afford multiple games a season are out of luck.

can you guys make a classic halo multiplayer mode were the weapons dont do less damage and start with battle rifle and magnum also the other weapons are in a place were they respawn

PD:it would mean the world for me