Halo 4: Game Of the Year Edition

Halo6 Follower

Hey everyone,

so i was scrolling through my emails from Halo Way Point today and came across a trailer for the Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition. I instantly thought "Sweet! More Halo goodness" However it soon dawned on me that it was not a game add on, but a new game entirely... My opinion about this is this: I Think that the inclusion of a War Pass as well as championship DLC is a bit of an overkill. Now don't get me wrong, i love Halo 4, but after spending $130 (Aus) on the Limited Edition Pre Order i feel kind of ripped off.

Overall the Game of The Year Edition is a good investment if you haven't Pre ordered yet. However, i feel a bit ripped off.

Anyway, enough of my ranting, what is your opinion?

Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition:

(is is advised you watch the video before commenting, thanks)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The video looks amazing but honestly Game of the Year Editions (GYE) are either really awesome or really suck. If you wait for the GYE to come out then you will usually get more with it for a cheaper price than when the game first came out and that is awesome. Yet it sucks because you have to wait for that to happen for about a year or more while others are playing the game. I understand that this is a great way for the gaming companies to make more money, I get it. But what about your customers? There are so many loyal customers who continue to pay $60 a year for XBOX Live just so they can play Halo online. Sell the games for less and then make an add on that doesn't cost $40 - $60. I loved Halo 4, but for the price, I felt like I overpaid. The story for the campaign could have been a bit longer and the armor choices to make your Spartan unique are nice but the ones in REACH are so much better looking.