Halo 4 Campaign sneak peek

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

have a name the team contest. I think wholesale nhl jerseys they coulda used the fans help 8230. and then came up w sumthin better. July 21, 2008 at 10:28 am 11 T says: Thunder will work. The Thunderbird can still be the mascot. Colors need to be right. Thunderdome can be new name of Ford Center. Cheerleaders can be ThunderCats or something like that. The name has potential, we can t please everybody. It will grow on you. July 21, 2008 at 10:47 am 12 Dominic Asberry says: I heard something on the Radio that the team should include the whole state. The team name should be OKLAHOMA THUNDER. July 21, 2008 at 11:46 am 13 Bryan says: I was hoping they would have named your team something like the Outlaws, maybe something with a bit of an edge. Thunder just seems a little generic. I mean, everywhere has thunder every now and again. I like names that are closer to home, something that has to do with history. July 21, 2008 at 11:47 am 14 Ryan says: I think they should name the team after the owner. the okc weasels. July 21, 2008 wholesale nhl jerseys at 12:11 pm 15 H��ctor says: cheap nike soccer jerseys I like names that are closer to home 8230. Yeap, like the Memphis Grizzlies. Then, what about the Oklahoma Twisters. July 21, 2008 at 1:25 pm 16 KL says: Thunder means you missed the lightning. Thunder is what happens after power is expelled. Thunder is just sound but no flash. Thunder is second place lightning always comes in first. Lightning starts the fire, thunder is just a boom. Ooooo 8230. thunder 8230. scary to little kids 8230. makes 8216. em run to Mommy. Someone musta used up all the marketing money buying the team 8230. I m sure there is a High School Business Club in the state that could come up with something better than an atmospheric fart. Okla

Other topic:

http://www.dakotaq.com/search.aspx