Check Out All Of Halo 4's Armor In One Big Ol' Picture

Archangel Tyrael

468px-Armor_Customization.png

Halo 4's complete armor sets shown.

Read below for more details

Halo 4 is out in just a matter of hours. Now's your chance to get a look at all of the game's armor sets before your schedule is completely booked with multiplayer matches.

Deviantart user Sithvenator has compiled a

massive image of all the game's various armor, including from preorder bonuses, unlocks, and limited-edition bonuses. It's a perfect overview of the game's art design and a nice glimpse of the sheer variety of cosmetic details you'll see in the game. Of course, they'll be worn by people hopping around like overcaffeinated idiots, so this is probably your best shot at soaking in the detail.

Thanks for the tip, Cru Hunter!

all_halo_4_armor_by_sithvenator-d5jlcc1.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

EAM THAT WE CAN CALL OUR OWN. IT WOULDNT MATTER TO ME IF THEY WERE CALLED THE OKLAHOMA CITY TALL GUYS. BUT THE THUNDER IT IS SO ITS THE THUNDER I M GOING TO SUPPORT. GROW UP PEOPLE 8230. November 14, 2008 at 12:38 am 103 Jeff says: 1 7. HAHAHAHAHA December 11, 2008 at 3:29 am 104 Jason says: look what you got thank you for taking them off our hands they suck even worse then before and the name sucks have fun watching them lose every game i bet they will win under ten games all season December 17, 2008 at 3:20 pm 105 Xavier says: Hahaha. OKC Thunder 8230. Definitely should be OKC snatchers sense you never earned an NBA team but stole it from another city. I m going to enjoy watching OKC s humiliation over the few years. Your team will lose and get worse as you won t be able to attract or retain really good players to Oklahoma. Who would want to live there. Most of todays NBA players are black and raising black kids in Oklahoma e on 8230. be serious, I ve been there and there are still some very nasty people calling the area cheap soccer jerseys wholesale home. The cheap soccer jerseys online few good players OKC can afford to pay for won t live there year round, but will keep their family and thus their money in better places. Not trying to be mean as I know there are great people in OKC, but you are not a world class city like Seattle and won t be anytime soon. Oh sure you can play like you are in the big time and have one professional team franchise and get mentioned from time to time on TV. But let me be frank to all you bashers in OKC that have the nerve to say stupid things about Seattle. Here s the facts, Seattle would be a world class city without any professional sports team and it has earned that designation and reputation not from any sports teams but by it s people, history, legacy and accomplishments like Costco, Starbucks, Microsoft, Boeing, UPS and many more industries that launched here raising our profile. One thing we aren t known for is trying to buy our way into being noticed, we earn it from our hard work attracting great people to our city who help built a great city community that gets noticed around the country and the world. Okla

Discuss:

http://constructopedia.in/showthread.php?tid=179&pid=1933#pid1933

e bearable, to the full scale warfare, a comparison would be the opposite of orgasmic. It comes on very fast seconds to the first sensation of pricks in the arches and blows up so fast I almost feel like I will vomit, seriously. I have found only 2 ways that are quickest, one I wholesale jerseys don't recommend, but if the area is small, and I catch it fast enough, it doesn't seem to spread . I have taken a sharp object anyone who has experienced it will understand I'm not crazy like a knife, hard plastic like a credit card, sharp edges of a key, and cheap youth soccer jerseys press hard in small strokes evenly right at the prick of the itch, and it seems to cancel it, alternately, setting my feet in burning water as hot as I can stand for at least 5 seconds. Ice takes too long, but in place of near scalding water, I use it only in a pinch. These are not for everyone, and I realize I shouldn't even be doing them, but it's the lesser of two evils, because I HATE to throw up, and killing myself is out of the question. November 6, 2012 at 8:12 pm 149 Cheryl says: Hi all, I have had fibro for over sixteen years now. This is also one of my problems. I will tell you one of the things that truly help me when it comes is the medication that is also used for restless leg syndrome. When it hits it feels like my bones are jumping out of my skin. It is horrible. The medication that seems to help is mirapex. When it is really bad I take clonzepam and it eases me a bit and I go to sleep. Usually when I waken it has subsided. Hope that helps. It is no fun living with this but I know exactly how you feel what you are feeling and you are not alone. November 13, 2012 at 8:13 pm 150 Marta says: People I get an itch anytime anywhere. And it could be my hands and feet, or it could be an arm or a leg, even my back. my doctor gave me Zyrtec for allergies, it so small many times I swollow with out water and it will not make you sleepy or drowsy. BTW I have had Fibromyalgia for 13 years, and this itch may be caused by anything your body is full of and your inmune system wouldn't fight anymore. November 15, 2012 at 12:02 am 151 Teresa says: Thank you all for the wi

Topic from:

http://ypsilon.purifying.info/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3894698