Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Part 3

Archangel Tyrael

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

lol such a stupid move in the world of pirating... all they did was force people to watch em else where and lose traffic to there own site.... when will people learn. southparkstuidios.com has the right idea people are gonna watch for free so they want the traffic. instead of giving it to someone else. well im off to go watch 3-5 now sense i had to pirate them off thepiratebay.se using utorrent ha.. stupid dip ****s.

Wow 343 big fail on your part. I was actually going to be on my way to pick up the game before i saw you made the rest of the videos private. way to turn greedy and put profit before player.

hahaha you all are crazy. So they took down the episodes...big deal. They don't owe you anything. They spent a lot of time and money making these episodes and if they decided to release it as a blu-ray that is there prerogative. Sure its a bit of a **** move, but thats business. And all the name calling and cursing just shows how immature and entitled you all are. Grow up. Theres worse things in the world than not getting free episodes of Halo. Remember when a crazy dude gunned down a school full of children? Hope that brings you knobjobs some perspective.

**** these GREEDY marketers. Got it on blu ray for two bucks south of the border. take that mofos! ur not going to be taking my money by tricking all of us fans like this.

Im gunna buy the DVD when i get home to Cali. Man i can't wait!

Hopefully it is not out of stock.

And all ya crazy peeps crying about it not being free no more...well tough ****!!

Grow up and/or get a job. Maybe then you can have some money to buy it.

Im gunna buy the DVD when i get home to Cali. Man i can't wait!

Hopefully it is not out of stock.

And all ya crazy peeps crying about it not being free no more...well tough ****!!

Grow up and/or get a job. Maybe then you can have some money to buy it.

you're wasting money on something that will be shown again on the internet in a few months or even days, you my friend, need to grow up.

- coming from a guy with a well paying job.