Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition

Cooliest

Microsoft Spokesperson Has Confirmed

Halo 4 Game of the Year

halo4-hero.jpg

A Microsoft Spokesperson has confirmed to IGN that

a Halo 4 GOTY Edition to be released in October.

Now they will not be giving anymore information until

the Global Championship LiveStream this Sunday.

gaming-halo-4-champions-dlc-screenshots-1.jpg

This pack will be loaded with all sorts of DLC to come with the Game.

What do you think about this offer?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Honestly halo wasn't that good. Halo doesn't have to have call of duty game play. That's what made it so unique. I like halo reach game play but I don't like the fact you can fly and stuff armor lock its just a way to cheat. Regular camo and regular armor was fine. You wanna keep speed and hologram cool but the best halo was halo one. Doesn't get better than that. Just bring back the basic with a lil twist. Its like power ranger once it start going to power ranger zeo etc it got boring and wack sometimes the best improvement is no improvement at all!!!!!!!

The next halo will have a lot of grounds to make up. It was unique nothing like call of duty which made it great. The weapon tuning on halo 4 which made the BR (Battle Rifle) more powerful than the DMR (Designated Marksmen Rifle) was a tipping point. We loved the 1st Halo and the ones that followed had their high and low points and Reach was nearly perfect this being said I'm still a big halo fan i just believe it needs more of one thing and less of another.

these couple of thigns might help. first watch youtube videos and compare yourself to what others do. second play story mode on legendary and pass it 2 times. third change the sensitivity on ur settings. fourth drink a lot of Gatorade and play on social slayer and see wat ur doing wrong and try to fix ur mistakes.