Ask The Director.

The Director

U like MLG or normal slayer more?

I like MLG more but do better in normal slayer lol

Have you read 'The Hobbit'?

No I haven't, I'm not that into Lord of the Rings.

Who would make the best Spartan Super Soldier in real life? Except myself of course :D And yourself.

"Chesty" Puller. :D

any good RPG games for the xbox 360 you recommend that arent made by Bethesda or Bioware?

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it an RPG, but Solar 2 fits the bill pretty well. Instead of playing as a character on a planet, or in space, you get to play as a planet in space :D
  • Like 1

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it an RPG, but Solar 2 fits the bill pretty well. Instead of playing as a character on a planet, or in space, you get to play as a planet in space :D

thanks! i have the trial of it set to DL when i get on my xbox, and from what it sounds its technially and RPG since your taking the roll of a planet.

now its time to test your comic book knowledge

the Sentry (Marvel) Vs Superman (DC) who would win?

thanks! i have the trial of it set to DL when i get on my xbox, and from what it sounds its technially and RPG since your taking the roll of a planet.

now its time to test your comic book knowledge

the Sentry (Marvel) Vs Superman (DC) who would win?

My money would be on The Sentry lol But, Superman may surprise you. I don't see why they would fight though, unless it's bizarro superman, in which case The Sentry would win because he's a good guy.
  • Like 1

Do you have any questions that you would like to ask us?

We all know everyones life isn't perfect, so is there anything that us forumers could help you with?

Nah, thanks though :) The only thing anyone on here could help me with is getting this post to 200 replies xD

If Chief's AR in The first Halo was the one he has in Halo 4, why is it the different one in Aniversery.

HMMMMM?

It's actually the same rifle, just with upgrades graphically. It performs the same and everything. Also, they tend to change rifles around a bit in the military. It can happen anywhere from every couple of years, to every decade.
  • Like 1