The Spartan Force - Locked n Loaded

Hey!

Whatsup everyone? I'm x KELLZz and i'm here to tell you all about TSF or The Spartan Force. TSF isn't like most clans, we are a community clan that's all Halo, all the time. We have very close to 100 members so far and were gaining members everyday. My job here is to tell you about this amazing clan.

I'll tell you all about my personal experience with TSF. I'm not a clan guy, I usually lone-wolf it and iv'e been doing that for a while up until March. When Gunn3r (TSF Leader) invited in I was a bit skeptical about what they said about the clan. That skepticism turned into hard, hot, super sexy facts lol. Everything Gunn3r told me 100% true, i'm going to tell you about the events and groups that he told me. Maybe you will want to sign up, believe me its worth it.

Every Friday night we have Game Night, i'm one of the two Game Night Leaders. In Game Night, we have about a couple lobbies full of people and we just play fun and epic custom games all night. Game Night starts at 10pm EST and ends, hell till the sun comes up :D.

On Saturdays we have Halo 3 Day where we all hop on Halo 3 and relive those awesome memories that we all had during Halo 3.

Every week we have a short or long video called "Multi-Kill Monday". Its where our Film Leader gets clips from players and gives them great effects to make one awesome video of multikills.

On Thursdays we have the ***** ( yeah i know, laugh it up ha ). The ***** is a tournament that every player in TSF can attend at 7pm EST. The winner gets their own video commentary of their victory on the forums so everyone can see. They also get a nice shiny medal on the forums.

Let me talk more about the groups now. TSF has 3 Divisions, 9 Squad Leaders and 27 Teams. Some Squad Leader spots are still open. I'm 3rd Long Division, 3rd Squad Leader. I look after my 3 teams: Zulu (main), Whiskey and Bion. Every SL has 3 teams to look after. If you become a SL, let me tell you by experience, its sweet. You have power and feel really important. Whats not to love about that?

To sum it all up, TSF is a great, i don't just mean great, i mean GREAT Community Clan. The members are funny and unlike other clans, are actually good at Halo. Yes, i went there. If you gamers want to check it out, the link is below. There are no requirements to join, only thing you have to do is sign up, type who recruited you (me :D) and fill out a simple survey.

Here's the link. When you click it, your making a great decision.

http://thespartanforce.enjin.com/

-If you have any question about TSF, don't hesitate to message me on here, Xbox or the TSF Forums. All my names are they same, x KELLZz

<p>I would welcome a clan match. You should get back to me regarding this.p>

great, just one thing, im not the leader lol. sign up, become a partner and challenge us if you dare haha. Gunn3r11, Papa and Curry Hero are the founders.

great, just one thing, im not the leader lol. sign up, become a partner and challenge us if you dare haha. Gunn3r11, Papa and Curry Hero are the founders.

Challenge you if we dare?

We are a Sangheili fleet; we never lose. I will contact them.

Haha, Ill see you on the field bruh lol. Just remember what the Spartans did to the Sangheilli!

Yes, and just remember what we did to the rest of your race, how we crushed many of your colonies. Remember that.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...