ODST good or bad?

SavageCabbage

ODST is definitely on my top 3 fav Halo games. I really like the campaign's atmosphere, being alone in a huge city, trying to find your squad, while also being ambushed by enemies. Also, I love the characters and it was a nice change playing as a normal marine with little advanced training and armor instead of a supersoldier. And Firefight was great too :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think halo ODST was a great game but in some way was dissopointing. Campaign felt some what empty at points, huge cliffhanger ( I like that stuff but they never made a ending). Firefight felt really good and fun.

In my opinion, it had it's ups and downs, some parts of Campaign were great, others were boring and miserable. I hated how you had to walk around the streets at night as the rookie every other level. It wasn't fun at all for me. I think the concept was great though, stepping into the boots of someone besides a Spartan for once. 

i agree it was a pretty good game and brought new things into the game. i enjoyed it. the only problem was there were pats that were horrible. that i dint like. overall it was good though. i do think there should be another one.