•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  343iBot : (19 June 2018 - 03:44 PM) Welcome to the forums, beastfighter99! :welcome: View beastfighter99's Profile
@  Twinreaper : (18 June 2018 - 07:33 PM) Quality stuff as always
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (18 June 2018 - 05:45 PM) Nice posts in this week's poll, good points mentioned.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (18 June 2018 - 05:38 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Hope someone picks you up. :yay:
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 June 2018 - 03:56 PM) http://www.343indust...a-im-available/
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 June 2018 - 03:52 PM) Not sure what the topic title should be though.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 June 2018 - 03:51 PM) Not entirely sure where to put this topic, so I'm puting it in General. If anybody needs a male voice for their machinimas, I'm down. I have a decent mic. :D
@  343iBot : (18 June 2018 - 01:49 PM) Welcome to the forums, rhanb! :welcome: View rhanb's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 June 2018 - 05:27 AM) Welcome to the forums, Jason92! :welcome: View Jason92's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 June 2018 - 05:36 PM) Site Poll 81 is up: http://www.343indust...and-not-halo-6/
@  343iBot : (15 June 2018 - 05:58 AM) Welcome to the forums, Aberiv! :welcome: View Aberiv's Profile
@  343iBot : (15 June 2018 - 05:04 AM) Welcome to the forums, IzaakA! :welcome: View IzaakA's Profile
@  343iBot : (14 June 2018 - 04:39 AM) Welcome to the forums, IIIKatanaIII! :welcome: View IIIKatanaIII's Profile
@  343iBot : (13 June 2018 - 05:00 PM) Welcome to the forums, 343Intern! :welcome: View 343Intern's Profile
@  343iBot : (13 June 2018 - 12:09 PM) Welcome to the forums, xXNOOBKILLER89X! :welcome: View xXNOOBKILLER89X's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 June 2018 - 02:30 AM) Bows will be great. As will that awesome fire hammer Super for the Titan.
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 June 2018 - 02:30 AM) Goldbox lol. Nice to see you two here!! :DD
@  Twinreaper : (12 June 2018 - 10:09 PM) You too Azzy, catch h later
@  Twinreaper : (12 June 2018 - 10:08 PM) I hope they add a new warrior class to go with the bow, besides the void thing where you shoot a bow in your super
@  Azaxx : (12 June 2018 - 10:08 PM) Well Im gonna jump off, was good talking to you again Twin

Photo

Site Poll 73: The fate of Cortana?

Poll Site Poll

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 UNSC Spartan-II

UNSC Spartan-II

Spartan-II

• Dedicated Members
  • 1,689 posts
Inspiring
2    7    17             3               

Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:04 AM

oAEBUiG.png

Hi everyone, Spartan here with site poll #73.

Last week I asked whether you wanted to see fluid movement reappear in Halo 6, and overall it appears that the community does want it to remain, and possible with more fluidity. Looking forward to seeing how 343 move forward with this in the next Halo FPS game. Click here to view the last poll, #72.

CeoiEAVWQAA_xvU.jpg

The fate of Cortana?

Cortana's stirring up trouble, and she's now the UNSC's, or the galaxy's, primary threat. Is it too late to bring her home? Some theorise that her "turn to the dark side" is caused by the flood's infamous logic plague, but regardless of why she's gone rogue, she's a threat. Her termination has been on the table since 2557, and it's not more of a certainty with the way things are going. How do you think she'll be sent out though, with a bang?

She may pull off a final sacrifice, similar to Halo 4's ending, or the UNSC will finish her off with their allies. No matter how, I see an end in sight for her. Even if she has been cured of rampancy by the Domain, and somehow gets free of the logic plague, no one would want her to remain active. It's far too large of a risk that the universe is better off without. Even if she's scientifically proven to be sane and safe for operation, paranoia and safety precations/regulars are still in place. She's too advanced and manipulative (thanks to Halsey's persona being ingrained in her) to keep alive, like Halsey herself in previous cases. I believe the hunt for Cortana will be like the hunt for Halsey, but this time she'll be put down for sure. That is, if the UNSC+allies get their hands on her. I don't think that'll be so straight-forward, but I do believe that if Cortana is infected by the logic plague and gets free of it, she will surrender herself to humanity for her destruction.

But how's she going down? What do you think is her most likely fate, and why?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts,

Spartan out.      :yay:

3VPG1I4.jpg

#2 Mothy

Mothy

Prophet of Regret

• Dedicated Members
  • 159 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:green cookie67
  • LocationMarion, Iowa

Posted 22 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Its been a while since any real main characters died, and since asking for the death of the Master Chief and Cortana in one game seems like kinda a long shot, I think she'll finally be snuffed out in Halo 6. How itll happen, I have no idea. Maybe something similar to the ending of Halo 4, or maybe even a Gravemind/Cortana infected level where you take out two birds with one stone (Would really love to see the Flood return in Halo 6, I always found them really interesting). Either way, I hope its a memorable moment because that means the end of Jen Taylor (One of my all time favorite voice actors) and since shes been in every Halo (Minus ODST and I think Halo Wars 1 & 2) it would be a huge letdown if her final debut was just a simple "Go here and blow this up".

Posted Image
Thanx AnimeAddict

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users