Halo Wars 2 Bug Thread

Sikslik7

Issue 1:

Infinite blackscreen after the logo's of the devs have passed by.

Symptoms:

After the dev logo's flash by you'll hear the title music but the screen will stay black.

Fix:

Keep mashing the "B" button when the dev logo's pass by and when the screen fades to black. You should see the title screen now!

Issue2:

Game is in Spanish

Fix:

Try changing your console location and laguage in the system settings. This worked for a couple of friends of mine!

EDIT: Both these issues have been fixed in a recent update to the beta!

Bug with third party controller:

Context:
I play games on my xbox one with a modded 360 controller with extra buttons on the right underside for LT & LB as I don't have a left hand. As modded controllers are expensive and I haven't found any companies offering the modding I require for an xbox one controller I've stuck with my 360 controller.

Bug:
I am able to use a 360 controller on my xbox one by using a cronus max (3rd party usb device) to mask an xbox one controller. To get sound and a mic on my headset I plug in an extra xbox one controller (different to the first one) and run the aux mic cord through that to the headset. However doing this for the halowars beta renders my 360 controller inoperable and I have to use the xbox one controller that I run the mic cord through. I haven't experienced this problem with any other game.

I know bringing up a bug with a 3rd party device and with a highly unique and unintended setup probably wont get any attention but I do hope this gets fixed for the main game. 

Bug with third party controller:

Context:

I play games on my xbox one with a modded 360 controller with extra buttons on the right underside for LT & LB as I don't have a left hand. As modded controllers are expensive and I haven't found any companies offering the modding I require for an xbox one controller I've stuck with my 360 controller.

Bug:

I am able to use a 360 controller on my xbox one by using a cronus max (3rd party usb device) to mask an xbox one controller. To get sound and a mic on my headset I plug in an extra xbox one controller (different to the first one) and run the aux mic cord through that to the headset. However doing this for the halowars beta renders my 360 controller inoperable and I have to use the xbox one controller that I run the mic cord through. I haven't experienced this problem with any other game.

I know bringing up a bug with a 3rd party device and with a highly unique and unintended setup probably wont get any attention but I do hope this gets fixed for the main game. 

Unfortunately you will find yourself out of luck.  As with most console developers/companies, 3rd party hardware is NOT directly supported and support is relied upon entirely by the hardware manufacturer.  Seeing as how this is likely a non-sanctioned and undisclosed modified controller (M$ hates mods of any kind to it's hardware) you will need to seek support from where you bought it.

While I do understand that in life certain things happen and persons with a disability should be given consideration and help to continue doing what they love, the cold harsh reality is that the development, manufacturing and sale of specific disability minded products is a loss/loss especially for console makers.

Just to show I am NOT being biased or unsympathetic, my fiance suffered a stroke 4 years ago and hos no mobility with her right side, which makes her only available game playing either a specialized mouse/kb setup or a Nintendo Wii.  I understand all too well the hardships....