Xbox @ Gamescom and Halo 5 strategy guide

Xbox @ Gamescom and Halo 5 strategy guide

p4lJlsb.jpg

Our next big outlet of Halo related news is almost here, Gamescom!

Of course Halo and Xbox can't be left out of the worlds biggest gaming show in Germany. This year at Gamescom we'll get new looks into games that are coming from Xbox and one of the very first, if not the very first, Halo 5 tournament(s).

Check the schedule down here

XBOX GAMESCOM 2015 BRIEFING

Tuesday, August 4 at 4:00 PM CEST (7:00 AM PDT / 10:00 AM EDT)

XBOX DAILY: LIVE @ GAMESCOM

Wednesday, August 5 at 6:00 PM CEST (9:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM EDT)

Thursday, August 6 at 6:00 PM CEST (9:00 AM PDT / 12:00 PM EDT)

GAMESCOM INVITATIONAL BY ESL

Friday, August 7 at 4:00 PM CEST (7:00 AM PDT / 10:00 AM EDT)

The tournament will be played on two maps by four invited teams (Epsilon Esports, Supremacy, CAZ.Esports and Optic Gaming). The first map is Empire that was featured in the beta and the second map will be the underwater map Fantom which was recently revealed. We'll be introduced to the new Fantom map and Empire (which has been altered since the beta) before the tournament start to get familiar.

The tournament will be casted by Bravo and Richard Simms.

Along with this news we get the announcement of the Halo 5: Guardians strategy guide. The strategy guide will come in 3 versions and will release along with the game.

• The first version will be the eGuide edition. It will feature detailed walkthrough for the entire single-player campaign, complete details on how to earn every Achievement, expert tips for all multiplayer maps. It will be available on mobile and will cost $9,99
  • The second version will be the Standard edition guide. This will feature everything in the eGuide edition in a physical book and include an acces code for the eGuide. This one will cost $24,99
  • The third version will be the Collectors edition guide. This version will feature everything in the Standard edition + bonus in-game DLC*. This edition will cost $34,99.

*DLC yet to be announced

Will you be up to watch the streams? And will you get your hands on of the Strategy guides?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

Halowaypoint

This post has been promoted to an article

• Like 4

I am anxious to see what 343 has in plan for us as Halo fans. For one thing, there are halo fans and there are HALO FANS!!! I myself am a HALO FAN and as one, I was pretty disappointed some what with Halo 4. I was too...new, and formal for what previous Halo's would be considered. It lacked the true "Halo" feeling to it. The music wasn't Halo like, the color scheme was more sleek and too different than other Halo's, and Master Chief was awkward  to watch as he seemed too full of himself and walked and talked more proudly. The way his armor is  designed in Halo 4, seemed more bulky and took away from his athletic thinner design from earlier Halo's. The Bulkier design for me added a perspective of Master Chief and how he seems older and slower...or something. With all my put downs, Halo 4 did show a new and different side to the Universe we all love and know as Halo. I do wish this will have affected some aspect, because I do feel bummed to see that I am older than I think and that the Halo I once knew will not be the same. I cant think of a day where Halo as I...as we all know it, will ever come to finish its infinite universe.

@clab

Halo 4 sure was a lot different than the others. I like to see it as kind of a lead-in game.

@Kakashi_Hatake

I'd like to know what kind of DLC comes with the Collectors edition of the guide.