Fallout: National Wastelandh

Fallout: National Wasteland

ry0NwD7.jpg

Fallout for most of history shared the same timeline as us however in 1945 a divergence occurred which would change it greatly from ours. On October 23,2077 The Great War occurred it lasted two hours and was a conflict where nations across the world exchanged nuclear fire on each other. The world well what was left of it, was horrid. Humanity survived by livng in underground vaults all other humans and creatures died in the Great War or were mutated into horrifying creations. The United States government had plans to survive the apocalypse by having most politicans and their families on the Poseidon Oil Rig. This organization would be known as the Enclave. They made a plan to eventually settle mainland U.S. and end communism once and for all.In the midst of a crisis at the Mariposa Military Base a military Captain and his men stopped the crisis, but unfortunately the F.E.V. (Forced Evolutionary Virus) was unleashed. To make matters worst they were abandon by their government and the rest of the military and after the Great War they wandered the waste eventually finding a bunker and forging the Brotherhood of Steel. In 2186 California vault dwellers had major economic success in a town they made. So after awhile they changed there name to the New California Republic of NCR. They were joined by five other towns and after awhile expanded north,south, and east... In 2247 during a expedition by a group of people known as the followers of the apocalypse traveled to a tribe. One of the members of the expedition Edward Swallow became leader of a tribe. He then with Joshua Graham conquered over 80 tribes and forged an empire that was firm and held together through slavery. However the NCR and the Legion would collide in the Mojave a very successful part of the Wasteland. The Enclave would consider the mainland U.S. to be impure and waged genocide but was eventually stopped and almost destroyed by the Chosen One in Fall of 2242. In 2277 the Enclave remnants would travel to the Capital Wasteland and try to rebuild but due to also making the same mistake of causing genocide the Brotherhood of Steel chapter there destroyed them. Destroying most of the Enlcave and leaving very few survivors. However in a long forgotten moment in history on April 20,2162 where a Vault Dweller from Vault 13 destroyed a massive Super Mutant army by killing its leader "The Master" who used the F.E.V. To create this army. These are just the most noticeable stories of this wasteland and far more are to be discovered and made.

This Roleplay takes place in between Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas ( due to multiple ending thing we will decide what happens when the Second Battle of Hoover Dam happens). The East Coast is forever changed by Project Purity but due to weak civilization getting purified water is being mostly limited to the Capital Wasteland. Yeah... Umm that's it...:~(

RP starts March 15 2015

Rules

1.All forum rules and guidelines should be followed and you will be kicked from this thread without hesitation if they are not followed.
2. All RP rules will be followed and you will be kicked from this thread without hesitation if they are not followed.
3. No overpowered characters and non lore characters like other games or movies.
4. Don't kill another player unless you both agree on it.
5. Violence is allowed but do not be as excessive like the games are.
6. Romance is allowed but please no sexual activity.
7. Respect other people's character's unless there is something clearly wrong like a super mutant joining the Enclave.
8. You can go to Mexico and U.S. please do not expand beyond that to keep the players together.
9. No god mode/keep character strengths resonable.
10. Do not control other people's characters unless agreed upon.
11. Use (( and )) to signify when you are not in character.
12. You can make new NPC's and control them along with towns and factions. You can also kill them but do not kill another player without permission.
13.Use proper spelling and grammar this is also very important. If you do not know if you made a mistake spell check and/or send to someone who can.
14.Have long and descriptive content to make the RP last longer and be interesting.
15.After 24 hours of no response then you can double post.
16. One character per person kill your character off to start a new one.
17. Contact me or a RP moderator for further assistance.
18.More rules will be made or removed as the RP continues.

Character Creation:

Name:
Species: (Human,Ghoul,Super Mutant, and please only few intelligent deathclaws and other animals).
Race:
Apearrance:
Clothing:
Personality:
Background:
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: ( optional, only a way to give people an idea of your character abilities)
Tagged Skils: (optional, three only, whenever your skills improve say what the level was don't have to do that now).

Example:
Name: Vladmir
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Race: Caucasian
Apearrance: Wastelander hair, very disgusting beard covered with dirt,food, and whiskey. A yellow Wastelander jacket torn in half with the half covered with small pockets full of the only bullets and chems he can hold. He has a baseball bat with nails on his back and a 9mm pistol with five bullets in it.
Personality:A drug addict to the max. His life consist of buying jet and any other chem. If he isn't doing that he is either throwing up, eating food, sleeping, getting money, or making a fool of himself. He suffers from these side effects and is not a nice person not even close.
Background: At a young age which Vladmir or Vlad mostly forgot where he grew up. Although he was raised on the West Coast and when Jet got invented he got hooked up on it and joined drug caravans and headed East past Ceasers Legion all the way to a Chicago settlement known as "GritBit" a stinkhole with a constant threat of invasion and has been picked clean where everyone is poor and there is nothing else to raid. So with most of the people starving to death and Vladmir sober he decides to travel outside of the town since he entered it. He begins his quest for survival and knows what he is doing is suicide.
S.P.E.C.I.A.L.:4 strength, 4 perception, 6 endurance, 3 charisma, 3 Intelligence,7 agility, 6 luck.
Tagged Skils:Explosives, Sneak, Lockpick.

Approved characters:
I'sen Ritcher-BATMAN
Vladmir-LoneWanderingSpartan

• Like 2

I'sen Richter

Human

Female

Caucasian

Tomboy-ish, Wendy Welder hair.

Faded/sunbleached green jacket with grey hoodie underneath, weathered jeans and combat boots. Combat knife, hunting rifle, and shotgun (double barrel plz? Over/under?)

Addicted to cigarettes and whiskey. Sarcastic, abrasive, but genuinely cares about others (so long as they don't cross her).

Got so used to getting black-out drunk that she can't really remember her past. Occasionally remembers moments of extreme anger and spite; needless to say, the wastelands hasn't been a close friend. Answers to Sen out of old habits and memories of dead friends.

(If you're not willing to fill in the special for me, my best stab is 3, 5, 5, 4, 5, 5, 7.)

Lockpick, Repair, Medicine.

Can't wait to check this out :)

I wish I could join but I don't have enough time to be writing in Role play threads. ( Maybe one day though )

I do however wish your Rp all the best and hope that it does not die like others have before it. smile.png

Edit.

These are some of the rules I used in my Fallout rp, and since you seem a bit low on rules you may or may not want to use these.

1. Never control a persons character unless discussed with that person and the person has agreed to it.

2. You cannot kill another played character unless you have asked them and they have agreed

4. No god mode and Keep any fights or battles believable you cannot kill a Death claw with a single punch.

5. Spelling and Grammar are important! If your post has awful spelling and grammar, then it will be considered void until rectified. Spelling and grammar checking software exists, so poor spelling on a consistent basis is not acceptable.

6. Be descriptive in your posts and have them filled with content. This is done for several reasons, one of them being it's more enjoyable to read, which is ultimately the point of the RP. Short, one-liner posts are not enjoyable to read and often offer little to respond to, making them pointless. Remember, the more you write, the more the other person can respond to and ultimately move the story forward.

7. There is a limit of one main character but you may kill your character if you wish to start a new one.

8. If you have any concerns or problems, PM me or a RP moderator. We'll do my best to sort it out.

9. -Edit instead of double post. Give others a chance to respond, too; there are timezones, and you aren’t the center of the world.

10 No unique weapons like the "All American" if you want weapons like those from the game you have to do what you would do in the game to get them )

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 1

I'll be giving this a shot. Character should be up by tonight(I was very tempted to make an Intelligent Deathclaw actually, but nah)

Although I've two small concerns:

1. Isn't all of the US, Mexico and Canada too big of a scope for the RP? Or will be having large time jumps between posts to account for the scale?

2. Although S.P.E.C.I.A.L. can be used to give an idea of a character's physical traits, I don't think putting a number on skills will work for the RP. It's usually easier to just say things like "Character X is a great shot and can handle weapons like a professional" as opposed to "Character X guns skill is 75".

• Like 1

• 1 month later...