A Tribute To Spectral Jester

Machinga

One time Jester was out camping. As him and his family were sitting around the campfire singing campfire songs and such, a gigantic grizzly came up and "ROOOOAAARED" angrily and viciously. Then, just like some super hero or something, Jester stood up, faced the bear, and "ROOOOOAAARED" back at him. So the bear began to eat himself knowing that it would be less painful than dying by the great and mighty Spectral Jester's hand. True story...

One time Jester was out camping. As him and his family were sitting around the campfire singing campfire songs and such, a gigantic grizzly came up and "ROOOOAAARED" angrily and viciously. Then, just like some super hero or something, Jester stood up, faced the bear, and "ROOOOOAAARED" back at him. So the bear began to eat himself knowing that it would be less painful than dying by the great and mighty Spectral Jester's hand. True story...

This is a true story. I was orphaned as a small boy, hoped a freighter to Europe and ran into the woods. A mother bear let me suckle from her as her own. Later, as I played and froliced with my bear brothers and sisters, my bear mother came upon his family and did in fact eat herself. Through our agonizing pain of loss we realized that Jester was truly meant greatness. Jester, I forgive you for all the pain and suffering you caused my bear brothers and sisters. It was for the greater good.