Battlefield 4: Final Stand DLC

Battlefield 4: Final Stand DLC has been revealed

1XZTzeL.jpg?1?7260

With all things Destiny settling down a bit I turn my head towards a next thing I'm excited about, an all new DLC for Battlefield 4.

The new DLC called Final Stand has been revealed with a trailer yesterday and shows a lot of new stuff to do.

The trailer can be seen down here:

The DLC will be focussed around infantry warfare but with a twist. This DLC will be set in something pre Battlefield 2142. The map pack consisting out of 4 different maps will hold vehicles and weapons that resemble prototypes of the weapons and vehicles in Battlefield 2142.

You can get yourself a hover tank which does exactly as you imagine, get your hands on a Railgun which can absolutely annihilate infantry and vehicles, race and jump around on snowy mountain tops with a snowmobile or find and deploy a drone holding a minigun to harass your foe's.

Tons of fun I'd say

This DLC is already able to be checked out in the Community Test Environment (CTE) for Premium players on the PC as a beta version of the DLC can be played there now. These players can play one map each day, but hurry as there are not that much player slots open.

Will you give this DLC some time after being done with Destiny?

Let us know down below!

Thank you for reading! :D

Source:

nl.ign

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 5