Official Art Week August Announcement + Extras!!

TDM

Hey everyone, I know it has been a while! And I am quite sorry for that. But, I have some good news! Art Week will be officially starting again in the beginning of August. The date is NOT specified, but just know that it will most definitely be in the beginning of August. Which is why I have been thinking about it a lot, and so I have some results.

So, here is the concept this time. For us in the Northern Hemisphere it is summer. For those in the Southern Hemisphere, it is Winter. So depending on where you are on a Hemispherical way of looking at it, that should base your pictures theme. Although, if you'd like to do vice-versa or just make your own idea in general, go ahead! You are free to your choices here, right? :)

Also, if you've noticed my new status....

You're probably wondering what the whole "I love bees" gimmick with me is, right? I know you are.

So now to unveil why I've been away for so long!! I've been waiting for a long time now.

Here is a few hints:

post-71054-0-80127000-1405242595_thumb.jpg

post-71054-0-67648500-1405242607_thumb.jpg

post-71054-0-45453500-1405242616_thumb.jpg

post-71054-0-25270600-1405242625_thumb.jpg

So, any idea yet..? Well, you most likely guessed right! What you are seeing right now is my new gametype... Halo 2 Anniversary slayer! This is in version 0.04 as there hasn't been a lot of issues, but I'll be waiting for Comic-Con and GamesCom before I add any more features into it. So go here to take a copy and try it out for yourself with some friends! I'm sure you'll fall in love with it. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/sii%20logan%20133/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

And yes, I was gone a few months because of this because I wanted to nail the weapon specs. But just note that it all can't be the same due to ammo and tuning and so on. But I got it as close as I could for now.

This has been The Dumb Marine, and have a good day!

• Like 7

Omg

I know it takes time but pls

Just release a normal gametype with those halo 2 armor colors I beg of you

Nothing like that pale sissy halo 4 sky blue and dull pink teams.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/sii%20logan%20133/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameSettings&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0

Look for "Team Slayer!!"

Awesome update and news TDM thanks for letting us know!!

Looking forward to Art Week ill get started on a few themed pictures

But seriously teach me how to mod Halo 4 Gametypes ;-;

In time, but first I just need to finalize a thing or two. Then I'll teach you. :)

In time, but first I just need to finalize a thing or two. Then I'll teach you. :)

Thank you Dumb Senpai  :bow:

Your skills will be much appreciated for some wanting to learn the ways of the dumb~ 

• Like 1

Loving this! If you can get this in a playable state in the next few months, we might be able to dedicate a Community Event to it in the build-up to the release of the MCC :)

This practically is in a playable state. As of now I am trying to forge up a CTF compatible version as well as Oddball. And then some "Directors Cut" fun if I can make up Race and classic Infection. It's a pretty fun game type though, sadly 343i won't be supplying the friends (via matchmaking) until November 11th (14th in Europe).

EDIT: Actually, for Directors Cut gametypes (since they are going to be in Anniversary) I think I may have fun with them and see what I can brew up. ;)