Halo 2 anniversary doesn't keep to halo 2's artstyle.

I don't know if anybody knows this, but what you all saw was a WORK IN PROGRESS. Not everything is final. Not the lighting, not the sounds, not the textures, not the medals. For god's sake people. 343 has 5 months to polish everything off! If ya'll don't like the final product when the game releases, don't even buy the game! Don't bother with it, because a lot of us know that you can't be happy that they are creating this for us! If you'd like to see something better, then go do the texturing yourself. I wanna see how much better you can do it, and Twinreaper is the only person I know who can probably do that. So if you can't even do what 343 is doing or better, then quit talking s*** on how 'bad' you think these little bits are.

No one in the gaming community these days can be happy with what they see. They have to be all picky-picky. Don't like what you see? Don't buy it. Simple. I think it looks amazing so far. Just my honest opinion.

I don't know if anybody knows this, but what you all saw was a WORK IN PROGRESS. Not everything is final. Not the lighting, not the sounds, not the textures, not the medals. For god's sake people. 343 has 5 months to polish everything off! If ya'll don't like the final product when the game releases, don't even buy the game! Don't bother with it, because a lot of us know that you can't be happy that they are creating this for us! If you'd like to see something better, then go do the texturing yourself. I wanna see how much better you can do it, and Twinreaper is the only person I know who can probably do that. So if you can't even do what 343 is doing or better, then quit talking s*** on how 'bad' you think these little bits are.

No one in the gaming community these days can be happy with what they see. They have to be all picky-picky. Don't like what you see? Don't buy it. Simple. I think it looks amazing so far. Just my honest opinion.

We're just giving our opinions, good or bad. We love Halo, and we don't have to like everything 343 shoves down our throuts. You're the only one trying to tell people to basically shut up.

^^

The stuff you saw at E3 is very much what you are going to see in the final version.

Yes we know the Medals are placeholders but that was what all Bravo said was a placeholder.

Yes maybe the Smg might look a bit different or something like that. But no major changes are going to be made at all. :)

343 is trying their best to please the players, but it's probably hard for them to do because of tons of player complaining about stuff. I'm just saying. This is my current view on a good majority of the Halo fanbase. It just bothers me greatly that people can't be somewhat pleased with what they see. Sure weapons ans stuff can get a small nerf or whatever. That's fine. But the complaints of the small things bother me.

Edited by Ardent Prayer

In my opinion, it looks a LOT better. This is exactly what I said would make me be okay with a Halo 2 remake: if they ditched the cancerous visuals. Now, it looks like Halo. It's clean, I can see everything.. This remake might make Halo 2 bump up my list.