What are your thoughts on the Halo 5 Teaser Trailer?

Leonanders

THIS POST CONTAINS SPOILERS SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER HERE YOU GO!!!!

I thought it looks impressive (even if i don't know why chief needs a cloak) and the large forerunner Raven (my name for it) looks pretty intense and i do hope that they bring back some of the greater aspects from previous halo games, playable elites, DUAL WIELDING!!!!, and preferably adding in some newer stuff like weapons, and such. Only thing i don't want from halo 3 to be in this one is the plastic armors but hornets should be back (or at least some kind of UNSC flying vehicle), and definetly the SMG needs to return.

His helmet is cracked and sand can get in the joints of the armor, that's why I think he is wearing the cloak.

Plus it just makes him look even more amazing, and shows off the 3D Graphics artist's abilities. It just isn't chief to care much about sand. lol

Lol even if it wasn't THIS video was at E3 and it is a teaser hence does not have to be real halo 4 footage just something to get hype up. lol. and you are correct it was never spoken but this is a teaser for halo 2... even though that scene was never in halo 2, and mostly the arguement here is based on a quote from Phil Spencer “There was no ambiguity in not putting a number after the game. For me, what we showed wasn’t the game. Nobody should be confused on that. I didn’t really want to try to show something that was clearly a thought piece by the studio around where Master Chief is in his journey, and then drop the name after it and be somewhat disingenuous about that being the game.” So whether this was halo 5, halo 2, or Halo meets Capcom it is just something to catch peoples attention in the franchise. lol

sources

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/26/halo-e3-teaser-wasnt-actually-halo-5-microsoft-discussing-halo-2-anniversary-says-spencer/

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2013/06/26/halo-teaser-at-e3-was-not-halo-5-halo-2-anniversary-in-talks/

I do my homework. :P

Lol even if it wasn't THIS video was at E3 and it is a teaser hence does not have to be real halo 4 footage just something to get hype up. lol. and you are correct it was never spoken but this is a teaser for halo 2... even though that scene was never in halo 2.

This is not a teaser for Halo 2 Anniversary.

Well, since my brother was browsing on YouTube he decided to show me a video. At first I didn't know what it was. Only because, Master Chief had a cloak on (don't know why). Anyways I think the next Halo is going to be amazing! I hope they make a video that explains it a little more. But, for now I think it's fine.