Halo 4: Human-Elite & Human-Covenant Alliance Theory

Rumerboy

CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!!

My previous theory involves chief going in the past (link below) but this one involves chief going to the future.

Main Idea:

In the concept art video for Halo 4, there was an image of what indefinitely looked like a covenant ship, here's my 2 theories to explain this:

(Also at the end of the concept art there were flashed images that were indefinitely precursors)

Supporting evidence:

-The concept art pictures of the Covenant like ships.

- The UNSC pistol in the teaser trailer that kinda shot like a plasma round. This could prove the alliance between them because of the combination of both methods of technology. (Could this Possibly mean we could see Elite Spartans?? That'd be freaking sweet!)

ELITES Theory:

Now the Elites and Humans already have an alliance to begin with. And the Covenant Empire is diminished and probably in dismay. So when there's a new huge threat to the universe, there's no one else to fight it off besides the last two superpowers (The UNSC and the ELITES). Not only would it explain the photo of the Covenant ship, but it would also create a deeper story in the game itself.

COVENANT Theory (1):

This theory is somewhat similar to the elite one, but oh well. So at the end of Halo 3 all the Covenant Prophets are dead. So the Covenant Alliance is probably corrupt and in dismay, and possibly in a power struggle. So what if in the years Chief is gone, the UNSC help rebuild the covenant and place the Elites in charge... With would thus, lead to an alliance with the covenant altogether. So when the new enemy threatens the universe, it will be Chief, UNSC, and the Covenant altogether fighting off the threat.

COVENANT THEORY (2)

So in the years after the Covenant-Human war, the Covenant is destroyed, corrupt, and pissed at the UNSC. So when the new enemy comes out to attack, either 2 things may happen:

1.The Covenant reluctantly joins an alliance with the Humans in order to fend off the threat. Then maybe at some point, the Covenant betrays Hmanity and try's to take control.

2.When the Humans are under attack from the new enemy, the Covenant immediately joins sides with the new foe because they still have a grudge with humanity. Then maybe they betray the new foe for control.

What do you think?

Have anything to add to it??

My Other Theories:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/3482-halo-4-humans-vs-prehistoric-humans-theory/

http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?/topic/293-halo-4-6-story-idea/

Rumerboy, change your name to Captain Conspiracy. If you're gonna be our Halo Conspiracy Theory guy, you might as well look the part, eh.

As for this theory, it's kind of a given. Currently, relations between the Sangheilli and Humanity are tenuous at best. But when a new mutual enemy rises, it's a good bet that the squid-faces will partake of the action (though not necessarily in the same battlezones as the UNSC).

Remember the one constant fact about Concept Art: it's subject to change at any time. So Concept Art released or leaked this early in development can't be trusted 100%. It's good to be excited by it, but don't pour your hopes into it, eh.

Also, people don't all have the same emotional response to, say, telling a lie. Don't rely on something like, for instance, Frank O'Connor's case of the giggles to be a telltale sign of truth or deception. He could be chuckling about anything, including something we can't see or hear going on around him or in his mind.

Until cold hard evidence is brought to light that leaves us with not even the shadow of a doubt, this is all speculation and conjecture. But keep hunting, man.

Myself, I'm going to track down all the Terminals in CEA and see what answers they'll provide. But I know they'll likely just pose more questions, y'know? Anyway, keep up the good work, and consider that name change, eh?

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe, maybe not. I like the theory. We'll just have to wait and see what 343i releases for us. Good theory though.

I agree. Wait and see, you could be close to the truth.

But the Forerunners play a key role too. And the Precursors. Halo 4 did talk about an ancient evil. And the Elites "anciently" worshiped the Forerunners. And the Forerunners are enemies to the Precursors. And back to "ancientcy" everyone is talking about Time Travel. I'm sure 343i will find out how to epicly put all this evidence and stuff together to make an Epic Story. And an Epic Trilogy. Speaking of which, In Halo 3 it mentioned John-117 a "Reclaimer" and the Trilogy for Halo 4 is the "Reclaimer Trilogy".

But the Forerunners play a key role too. And the Precursors. Halo 4 did talk about an ancient evil. And the Elites "anciently" worshiped the Forerunners. And the Forerunners are enemies to the Precursors. And back to "ancientcy" everyone is talking about Time Travel. I'm sure 343i will find out how to epicly put all this evidence and stuff together to make an Epic Story. And an Epic Trilogy. Speaking of which, In Halo 3 it mentioned John-117 a "Reclaimer" and the Trilogy for Halo 4 is the "Reclaimer Trilogy".

haha dude check out my other theories they include everything you just said aha