My thoughts on nerfs and buffs!

EpicBeaver

Soo... I read some posts. 99% hate on dmr and blotshot! They are 2 weapons that 343 out into the game. Now stop being such babys! Its ironic. They say that people are noobs tjat use them. Well, if ur soooo pro, just plz go kill them! Or are you just mad there better than you? This is not a rage thread. More of a stop raging thread. Nothing needs a nerf or a buff! THEY ARE ALL GOOD PEOPLE! The strter weapons all are basiclly the same damage wise, but other aspects affect some making them better for some people. Besides, they ruined the gravity hammer and the energy sword from reach! Anyone else notice the big nerf? So stop being such babys and enjoy the game! ENJOY THIS GAME!!!!!!! :D

Its not an excuse. If you people are going to hate on me for me liking a gun, ill just leave. I actually have a life outside of this, (not saying you guys dont) so i can go. Please just dint hate. Ok? I apreciate the dmr for what it is. But i do see your point with it being op. i think it needs a range buff, its about the same as the sniper!

*Range nerf

I just said name me a time where he pulled that "gig", you're the one calling us "Cry babys" which is an attack on the people who think its OP, now you say I'm treating you poorly because you like a gun. And I'm glad you see a point. One of the few people willing to admit it. Its range is fine though, its the fact that the mid range guns can't keep up with the long ranged gun's power. So its not the DMR needing nerfing, it's the others that need buffing.

people GROW THE F**K UP ! its a DMR ITS SUPPOSED TO KILL PEOPLE , what do you expect bullets kill and for the Boltshot its an alien gun that fires hardlight its supposed to kill people easily

people GROW THE F**K UP ! its a DMR ITS SUPPOSED TO KILL PEOPLE , what do you expect bullets kill and for the Boltshot its an alien gun that fires hardlight its supposed to kill people easily

Arn't all guns supposed to kill people?

First of all, I am very disappointed to see a topic like this up and running. One must first introduce him/herself and place a subject to argue about. It is then that people place their reasonable suggestions to support or to argue about the subject in a well and organized matter. Every reasonable opinion counts and should be considered.

I believe that modifying weapons to make a healthier balance should be taken on consideration.

Yes they are. Are people supposed to be upset about the guns 343 added, no. Sorry if you thought i was diesrespecting people who think its op in any way. I just wanted to say i think its an overreaction on your part.

Yes they are. Are people supposed to be upset about the guns 343 added, no. Sorry if you thought i was diesrespecting people who think its op in any way. I just wanted to say i think its an overreaction on your part.

Well, this does appear to be a " Lets tell off the people who think there is an imbalance. YEAH!" thread. They're not supposed to be upset about balanced guns, I hope to the Lord that they should be upset about imbalanced guns. It appears there is a lack of argument on your part, so you then try to generalize things and say " we are not supposed to be upset with guns in the game" thus, attempting to appear correct, or winning the argument, on your part. Perhaps you should tell me why the DMR is not OP instead of just avoiding the discussion altogether.

How can the DMR not be better than the BR?

Designated Marksman Rifle

• Pinpoint accuracy
  • Literally no-recoil
  • Incredible range
  • Faster kill-time

Battle Rifle

• Recoil
  • Spread
  • Limited range
  • Slower kill-time

I would stand by my own personal opinion and say that the DMR definitely deserves to be at least second glanced at by 343i before the next title update.

-Inversion