Ultimate Frisbee!

Jeff Hall

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Ultimate Frisbee as a game type?

• Yes
    • No
    • Possibly, but I think it can be improved from your idea.

Okay, so I watched a video the other day where you can throw the ball in Grifball, so I had the wonderful idea earlier of Ultimate Frisbee!

The point of the game is to score on the other team's area (usually like a touchdown in Football) without moving.

Rules of the game would be similar to the actual thing, If you have the bomb, you can't move. If the bomb touches the ground, it resets.

This can easily be done by expanding the bomb plate to an actual goal line instead of a plate. You can also make it so the bomb runner can hardly move, which I think would be the closest thing to not being able to move.

This is just a basic idea, and I know it can be improved, so let me know what you guys think of it! Would love to see this gametype played competitively like a tournament.

EDIT: This is an OP, idea by me. As soon as I get my copy of Halo 4 (which I hope I can afford, we'll see :\ ) I'll go ahead and make it! :D If anyone wants to help test it out, let me know!

If you like this idea, you should go check out Halo 4 Basketball!

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/15085-halo-4-basketball/

• Like 2