Rumor: Halo Wars 2 "Expectation" release 2014

Surge

• 2 weeks later...

Halo "AAA" game is in the works or planned and is not part of the canon series..... Probably not gonna be Halo: ODST 2 because most of the ODST would have either retired from duty or joined the spartan - IV program. It might be another prequel like Halo: Reach or a Halo: Grasslands game based of the novel bridge the gap of Halo 3 and Halo 4 or even just an Arbiter based game..... There is also a chace that it may be Halo Wars 2 with The Forerunner/prometheans, Covenant and Flood/ Precusers.

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, I love the idea of a Halo Wars 2. I reckon it would be by far one of the best games to be made, if made well that is. Although, the fact it'd be released on the 720 sorta ruins it, "Why should I buy have to buy the 720 for the sake of playing that?" Why not just release it on the console that most halo games have been released on, instead of making thousands of Halo fans have to buy a brand new console just to play a game they've waited so long for? Kind of a let-down.

• 7 months later...