Thinks about halo wars 2?

HALO 4 FAN

I do think josh mentioned Halo wars in one of the video and it was a great RTS game I have seen and played, I still play it today but I still don't have a clue on how to beat the other team -_- I have like more stuff then them and they still kill me but I am pretty sure 343 will think about a halo wars 2

Of course, Halo Wars, being the spinoff game it is, had a lot more personality and depth put into it than the Original Trilogy. The fact that it isn't a first person shooter AND dosen't star Master Chief means that the people I've played with online are much more mature about a good match than most people I've met on XBLA Halo 3. Featuring Covenant species such as the Jiralhanae (Oh, COME ON. Admit it. You Like Apes that smash things. I know I do. I'm completely biased towards Brutes, thank you very much...) makes it a much more divine experience than your traditional Halo game. Seeing both sides of the story fleshes out the story tenfold times more than only seeing it from one person's point of view, and that made history in my book. An expansion of the idea bringing lush florization into the universe would add another level of depth to an already deep and desirable lore of a fictional story in the future. I deerly hope that 343 won't cater to the general public and what they want just because it's "HIP," we have Call of Duty for that, and I'm NEVER touching it because of how broken that is... My point is... Halo has been breaking the Mainstream ever since it first came out in the Early 2000's, and I want to see it flourish in a manner that continues to grow upon we the people that grew up with it...

In other words... Halo Wars 2? HECK YEAH.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I do think josh mentioned Halo wars in one of the video and it was a great RTS game I have seen and played, I still play it today but I still don't have a clue on how to beat the other team -_- I have like more stuff then them and they still kill me but I am pretty sure 343 will think about a halo wars 2

Micromanaging my friend, micromanaging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind a second installment, however, I don't think the first one got good reception, it's a shame. I for one, thought it was very well done and Ensemble proved that they actually cared by patching up things that made the game unfair. As much as we would like a new one, I think the Halo Wars series has reached its end.