[GameSpot] - You Can Plan Your Starfield Character Right Now, Ahead Of Launch

343iBot

Bethesda Game Studios' space RPG Starfield is only a couple of days away, and players have already figured out how you can make your character before it officially launches. That way, you won't have to spend countless hours at launch deciding on what you want your background and stats to be.

This is all possible because of a build planner made by Nukes & Dragons (via GamesRadar) that details all of the skill trees and stats. The planner also includes the various backgrounds you can pick from, which help define how other NPCs will view you.

If you visit the builder, you can start investing points into a series of categories, which include the following: Physical, Social, Combat, Science, and Tech. As shown in previews, each one of these skill trees has various perks you can pick from. For example, in the Social tree, you can unlock a perk called Commerce, which allows you to buy at a discount and sell items for more money.

It's also worth pointing out that the builder is still under development, and everything that's displayed is based on "available information that may be incorrect or incomplete." In addition, the build planner will be updated in just a few days, and "the data and mechanics will be verified after the game's release."

For more Starfield news, be sure to check out our story on how it's launching alongside an incredibly rare real-life astronomical event and how Imagine Dragons made an official song for the game.

View the full article

• 1 month later...

The build planner by Nukes & Dragons is a smart move. It's essential to have all those skill trees and stats laid out for us. With this information, we can make informed choices and tailor our characters to our liking. The inclusion of backgrounds influencing how NPCs perceive us is a nice touch for role-playing too. I've been investing points into the various categories you mentioned, and it's been fun to see the perks available in each skill tree. I'm particularly intrigued by the Commerce perk in the Social tree. It sounds like a great way to get ahead in the game's economy, and I'm all for maximizing profits in the vastness of space.

The release of Bethesda Game Studios' Starfield has been a moment I've eagerly awaited, and I'm thrilled to say it doesn't disappoint. As a dedicated Starfield enthusiast, I was overjoyed when the game finally dropped. It's a fantastic addition to the gaming world, although there are some challenging moments in the gameplay that keep us on our toes. One of the things that made the launch so much smoother for me was the guidance provided by the starfield trainer. My journey in Starfield has been incredible, with countless adventures and challenges that have tested my skills. I look forward to seeing how Starfield continues to evolve, and I'm excited to be part of this thrilling galactic odyssey!