Something for 343i to remedy

TheEnd

Ok so one of the things i hate the most in Halo is when one player has a guest account and the guest and his friend team kill eachother the whole game, bringing down the rest of the team. Is there a way to keep morons from doing this? They usually do not boot one another because they know no one else can. its just stupid

I've never seen that happen. Ever. But i'd say when you encounter players like that, just leave the lobby and give the main account a bad player review so you don't run into them again

I agree, just leave the lobby

Wow. Why the whole new thread on this one thing if you already had a soloution?

for discussion. this is a forum...thank you for your insightful input on the subject.

and leaving the lobby doesnt help the game at hand.

Son, I can tell you that I have had many years experience in forums. And please, being a smart-@$$ isn't going to make you friends anywhere. I just asked a question. Your last sentence would have sufficed. I don't know what you have against me, but can we just leave it behind?

On the topic at hand:

I'd say an auto boot system. If you say, betray a teammate like three times, boot. And a rank penalty. But as far as prevention goes, it can't be stopped.

• Like 1

On the topic at hand:

I'd say an auto boot system. If you say, betray a teammate like three times, boot. And a rank penalty. But as far as prevention goes, it can't be stopped.

A simple reporting the player will be the most that you can do. But you really cant stop someone from acting like an idiot in game.

Son, I can tell you that I have had many years experience in forums. And please, being a smart-@$$ isn't going to make you friends anywhere. I just asked a question. Your last sentence would have sufficed. I don't know what you have against me, but can we just leave it behind?

On the topic at hand:

Many years you say? Same here "dad".

and btw i like your idea. i kind of had the same idea too about autobanning if you kill your teammate 3 times

Wow. Why the whole new thread on this one thing if you already had a soloution?

and if you are such a veteran of forums, why dont you take your own advice and not leave smart "a$$" comments. you wont make any friends that way.

• Like 1

and if you are such a veteran of forums, why dont you take your own advice and not leave smart "a$$" comments. you wont make any friends that way.

Take my own advice? Take a look at your own comment. By the way, that was a genuine question. I wasn't deliberately acting like an ass. Before you mimic my comment again, can we just leave this behind? I would like for us to restart anew. Please? I grow tired of arguing with people over my dialect.

If someone is not making a thread up to your rules. Give them a bad review and exit the thread.

And again, that was a genuine question. I figured he may have already had the answer and I was wondering why this whole thread was made. And now that I see the true reason it was made, I am trying to end these petty arguments pertaining to nothing related to the topic.

Sorry for the double post.

Take my own advice? Take a look at your own comment. By the way, that was a genuine question. I wasn't deliberately acting like an ass. Before you mimic my comment again, can we just leave this behind? I would like for us to restart anew. Please? I grow tired of arguing with people over my dialect.

you seem like a mature fellow. Me and you can turn a new leaf and use our strong opinions to make this forum a better place.