[GameSpot] - Where Is Xur Today? (August 25-29) Destiny 2 Exotic Items And Xur Location Guide

343iBot

It's the first weekend of Destiny 2's new Season of the Witch, and if you're looking to climb Savathun's Spire, now might be a good time to check in with Xur. The traveling arms dealer has arrived, bringing with him his usual arsenal of Exotic and Legendary-class gear. Here's where Xur is this weekend and what he has for sale.

This week you can find Xur in The Tower, inside the Hangar. For his weapon, Xur is offering Crimson. Hunters can pick up the Graviton Forfeit helmet; Titans can grab Synthoceps gauntlets; and Warlocks can buy the Starfire Protocol armor.

Xur Location

Xur's location in the tower.

Spawn in using the Courtyard transmat zone in the Tower to find Xur this week. Head left and down the stairs to enter the Hangar section, then hang another left. Make your way to the north end of the area and look for a staircase that will take you onto a catwalk, where Xur is waiting.

Xur Exotic and Legendary Items

• Exotic Engram - 97 Legendary Shards
  • Crimson - 29 Legendary Shards
  • Synthoceps - 23 Legendary Shards
  • Graviton Forfeit - 23 Legendary Shards
  • Starfire Protocol - 23 Legendary Shards
  • Hawkmoon - 200 Legendary Shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
  • Dead Man's Tale - 200 Legendary Shards, 125,000 Glimmer, 1 Ascendant Shard, 1 Exotic Cipher
  • Xenology quest - Free
  • Legendary weapons and armor - 50 Legendary Shards, 1,000 Glimmer

Xur also offers the Xenology quest every week, which requires you to complete 21 Vanguard Ops or win Crucible and Gambit matches so that you can earn an Exotic Cipher. These are normally used to buy old Exotics from a kiosk in the Tower, but from this season, you'll be able to spend them at Master Rahool to get the Exotics that you want. The cap on Exotic Ciphers has also increased, as you'll now be able to hold up to five of them at a time.

Xur is present every weekend in Destiny 2, starting with the daily reset at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET each Friday. His exact location is always a mystery when he first arrives, as he is not listed on the map, and for novice players, he can be easy to miss. However, there are a set number of locations where he takes up residence, including the Tower Hangar area, on Nessus in Watcher's Grave, and in the Winding Cove area of the EDZ.

Xur Location

View the full article

• 5 months later...

The piece on Xur intrigued me greatly, highlighting him as a figure shrouded in mystery within the gaming realm. My adventures in Destiny 2 involved extensive exploration across various worlds in pursuit of the elusive Xur location. These quests, while time-consuming, were enthralling, akin to a treasure hunt, yet my success was limited to a singular encounter. Initially, Xur faded from my priority list until I recognized the value of the items he peddled, reigniting my efforts to track him down. This quest was not without its challenges, often resorting to community chats to unearth his current where is Xur status. The game changed when a friend introduced me to this https://wowvendor.com/en-us/portal/where-is-xur/ site, a resource dedicated to answering the where is Xur query. This revelation made me realize the folly in overlooking the wealth of online platforms designed to pinpoint Xur location with ease.

If you're anything like me, exploring Destiny 2's vast universe is more than just a pastime—it's a passion. But, let's be real, sometimes the grind can get overwhelming, especially when you're aiming for specific milestones or gear. That's where I found a game-changer. After scouring the net for Destiny 2 services, I stumbled upon Gamingcy and it's been a revelation. Their Destiny 2 Carry service has not only helped me tackle some of the game's most challenging content but also saved me a ton of time and frustration. The professionalism and skill of their team are unmatched. Whether you're looking to conquer raids, dominate in the Crucible, or ace the Trials of Osiris, I highly recommend giving them a look. Your Guardian will thank you!

• 4 months later...

only boosters are number one in the Fortnite boosting business. At only boosters, we pride ourselves on having players who are amazing in this game and this allows us to boost your ranking or division or skins! We have successfully completed thousands of orders. Fortnite is a battle royale game developed by Epic Games and is available on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS and select Android devices, to order, please contact https://onlyboosters.gg/fortnite/.