Halo4 - W e a p o n s

Hero

Weapons!  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which weapon / weapons would you most like to have in Halo4?

• BR - (Halo3)
    • DMR - (Reach)
    • Beam Rifle - (Halo3)
    • Focus Rifle - (Reach)
    • ALL Weapons From Halo3!
    • ALL Weapons From Reach!

just thinking, a needler rocket launcher could be like this, locks on to air, once fired, speed of rocket or little slower faster than needler, hits target causing damage and then the needler projectile that is stuck inside explodes,works on infantry too,No lock on, what do you think of that.

You guys are retarded, how about you just play H3 then.....would save 343i alot of money on developing a new game. How about 343i doesnt just make a H3 copy?

Reach Kid! Sorry, guys like you destroyed Halo. Halo without a BR is not Halo. Like we said: H3 weapons and more!

Reach Kid! Sorry, guys like you destroyed Halo. Halo without a BR is not Halo. Like we said: H3 weapons and more!

First of all, I am not a Kid. There is a pretty good chance I have more experience at life and Halo then you ever will. Second.....NONE OF US MADE HALO:REACH. So, don't bother trying to blame any of us for your dislike of a game, grow up, it just makes you look stupid. With your logic, CE isn't Halo.....it didn't have a BR.

When you learn how to make an intelligent statement, and you hit puberty, feel free to debate this subject with me.